1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Thursday 22nd February '18

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Innocent Forever, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Hey @LonelyHiker ! What are your plans for today?

What could you do wrong @Silverpuddle ??? Gonna have to listen to that later on.

2. Charliex8

Charliex8 SF Creative

Hey everyone! I'm loving all the yummies on offer today! I'm having a mixed sort of day today...but I managed to start my new cross stitch :)

Hope everyone else is having a good day ^_^ Here's some smiley biscuits to pass round :)

[​IMG]

3. LonelyHiker

LonelyHiker Waitering for Godot

Sit on the couch and stare at the wall, then work. Exciting, no? :(

Innocent Forever likes this.
  4. Leandar

Leandar Member

It's almost lunchtime. I like to go right for the gusto! Steak and potatoes, baby! lol

[​IMG]

5. Angel368

Angel368 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invites @Innocent Forever and @Kiwi2016. I decided to post today instead of my usual lurking. All the lovely breakfast foods and beverages have opened my appetite. I only seem to eat properly if someone cooks for me or if I eat out. So thank you! I have included pics of my favourite dishes from my home of birth, Jamaica. Hope you like spicy food.
    david-s-jamaican-cuisine.jpg
    Jerk chicken and rice and peas, washed down with a red stripe beer.

jamaican_breakfast_main.jpg

My personal favourite, ackee and saltfish with fried dumplings, yummy!
    ls.jpg
    And for the non meat eaters, vegetarian curry, fried plantains, rice and peas and salad.

Wishing you all a great day :)

MarkahMalady and Lulabelle like this.
  6. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

[​IMG]
    Hello all! Here's a cute French bulldog puppy I felt like sharing. I have a lot of assignments I have to work on, but I'm trying to just stay calm and get through it without getting overwhelmed. It's going to be hard, but I'll try my best.

7. Lulabelle

Lulabelle Forum Pro SF Supporter

Thanks for the tag @Innocent Forever

I've had a very relaxing day lounging around in my pyjamas. Even ordered a Chinese takeaway for dinner as it's just me and the kids tonight (must hide the evidence before hubs gets home!)

I saw this today and it made me giggle...
    FB_IMG_1519333883280.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day x

8. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Welcome to the cafe @Leandar
    Yeah sounds fun @LonelyHiker kinda fun anyways.

Exhausted. Just walked in from the hospital (visiting sister) and I'm meant to be in the shower an hour and a half ago. My plan has been seriously derailed. Oh well. As I said - exhausted.

9. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

Dog of the day

Attached Files:

10. Tai

Tai Member

Thanks for the tag @Innocent Forever :) You're very sweet
    I hope your days will treat you well

Cagla likes this.
  11. Cagla

Cagla Well-Known Member

Hey thank you for inviting me :))