• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Jim's Cafe - Thursday 22nd February '18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel368

Thanks for the invites @Innocent Forever and @Kiwi2016. I decided to post today instead of my usual lurking. All the lovely breakfast foods and beverages have opened my appetite. I only seem to eat properly if someone cooks for me or if I eat out. So thank you! I have included pics of my favourite dishes from my home of birth, Jamaica. Hope you like spicy food.
david-s-jamaican-cuisine.jpg
Jerk chicken and rice and peas, washed down with a red stripe beer.

jamaican_breakfast_main.jpg

My personal favourite, ackee and saltfish with fried dumplings, yummy!
ls.jpg
And for the non meat eaters, vegetarian curry, fried plantains, rice and peas and salad.

Wishing you all a great day :)

Sunspots

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Innocent Forever

I've had a very relaxing day lounging around in my pyjamas. Even ordered a Chinese takeaway for dinner as it's just me and the kids tonight (must hide the evidence before hubs gets home!)

I saw this today and it made me giggle...
FB_IMG_1519333883280.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day x

Innocent Forever

Go as long as you can. And then take another step.
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Welcome to the cafe @Leandar
Yeah sounds fun @LonelyHiker kinda fun anyways.

Exhausted. Just walked in from the hospital (visiting sister) and I'm meant to be in the shower an hour and a half ago. My plan has been seriously derailed. Oh well. As I said - exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00