Jim's cafe Thursday 3rd September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Afternoon folks, I hope y'all are having a good day. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are *thumbsup

Happy birthday to @Silverpuddle who is an SF author. Have a great day filled with happiness and fun. *stars

We're having a healthy lunch today as the healthy September thread has been set up, if interested, its here;

https://www.suicideforum.com/commun...y-living-and-healthy-lifestyle-thread.165991/

How is your week going? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? *grouphug Let us know how you are doing :)

1599138400658.png 1599138424279.png 1599138440989.png

Here's some cool questions to get us chatting?

• What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? ...
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ...
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? ...
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? ...
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up?
1599138545975.png

Last edited:

Sevven

It's only a little after 8am here and I forgot what day of the week it was! We got new tires yesterday and need to get a sensor checked asap, then hopefully off to a new town this weekend.
Umm...
  • What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? ... that I'm an acid goat.
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ...Idk if I'm allowed to talk about it here...?
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? ... Ditch my house, car, town, everything and live on the road
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? ... Bob's Burgers and Archer
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up...Eh...I don't really like fairy tales. Does Robin Hood count? I was kinda obsessed with that story.

BlueGreen

Still afternoon here! Thanks for opening the cafe @Champagne :)

• What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? ...I feed my family only chips!
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ... to get a facelift!
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? ...umm, pack up and move to another country. Done that more than once.
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? ...Loads - Tom and Jerry, Rhubarb and Custard, so many
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? Maybe The Princess and the Pea..
I wouldn't say fun plans but I have a brilliant tutor at my oil painting class and this week he was very inspiring so I'll probably be painting. I have to sew some masks too. It's my happy place, creating, so I hope nothing comes along to change that plan!

Sevven

Still afternoon here! Thanks for opening the cafe @Champagne :)

• What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? ...I feed my family only chips!
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ... to get a facelift!
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? ...umm, pack up and move to another country. Done that more than once.
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? ...Loads - Tom and Jerry, Rhubarb and Custard, so many
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? Maybe The Princess and the Pea..
I wouldn't say fun plans but I have a brilliant tutor at my oil painting class and this week he was very inspiring so I'll probably be painting. I have to sew some masks too. It's my happy place, creating, so I hope nothing comes along to change that plan!
What countries have you lived in?

ShyGuy

• What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? ... That I could be a comedian someday.
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ... I have some pipe-dreams.. and my main goal is likely seen as ridiculous to some.
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? ...idk
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? ... Dexter's Lab
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? Idk I never really cared about them cuz they were told so often

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @Champagne and everyone. *grouphug2
  • What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? That I'm a talkative person. Also a bunch of compliments that I won't list here. :p
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? No I don't.
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? Move to a different country without any accommodation. Also a bunch of other things that I won't list here. :p
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? I don't watch any anymore.
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? The Little Match Girl (Andersen).

Last edited:

Sevven

Hi @Champagne and everyone. *grouphug2
  • What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? That I'm a talkative person. Also a bunch of compliments that I won't list here. :p
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? No I don't.
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? Move to a different country without any accommodation. Also a bunch of other things that I don't list here. :p
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? I don't watch any anymore.
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? The Little Match Girl (Andersen).
What country did you start in and where did you go? I've only traveled my own country and think it would be so exciting to do what you've done!

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
  • What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? .......that I am capable of interesting conversation

• Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? .......nope, too damn old to have goals anymore

• What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? ......been born, but that was really beyond my control

• What cartoon do you still like to watch? ......I love Garfield, but mainly just read his books as the are not many cartoon shows

• What was your favorite fairy tale growing up?.....too damn old to even remember

Dani24

Afternoon folks, I hope y'all are having a good day. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are *thumbsup

Happy birthday to @Silverpuddle who is an SF author. Have a great day filled with happiness and fun. *stars

We're having a healthy lunch today as the healthy September thread has been set up, if interested, its here;

https://www.suicideforum.com/commun...y-living-and-healthy-lifestyle-thread.165991/

How is your week going? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? *grouphug Let us know how you are doing :)

View attachment 37289 View attachment 37290 View attachment 37291

Here's some cool questions to get us chatting?

• What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? I heard people say that I was that I’m happy and a light in dark night.
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? I wanted to travel the whole world in a year.
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? I jumped off a cliff even though I am afraid I’d heights.
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? I still love Scooby doo and Tom and Jerry.
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? I loved little mermaid.
View attachment 37292

Inya

babaya gayolera
Hi everyone and thank you @Champagne for the tag. I’m busy dealing with a nasty hangover but I’ll try to answer the questions.

What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? I heard many not silly but idiotic stuff about me but I couldn’t choose the winner.
Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? Right now I have a ridiculous goal that involves 6 meters long ladder. Ladders and I are not friends btw.
What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? I don’t know. Pretty much everything I do is spontaneous.
What cartoon do you still like to watch? I don’t.
What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? The one my father made up himself. It was endless sci-fi story and I still remember the names of all little aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00