1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Thursday, March 8, 2018

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by texaskitty, Mar 8, 2018.

1. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Today I give you a peppy, up in the face of depression song:

2. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

3. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

5. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

6. Walker

This is great

DrownedFishOnFire and gypsylee like this.
  7. Citizen Insane

Citizen Insane Staff Member Safety & Support SF Author SF Supporter

Thanks for all the tags recently @Innocent Forever @Kiwi2016 @texaskitty and anyone else that I missed!

I'm okay guys, just a bit more busy this week - I'll join Jim's Cafe after fitness today (in a few hours)! :D :)

8. Acanthi

Acanthi Well-Known Member

Happy International Women's Day everyone! At the end of the day, if we can all remember that harassment is not ok, for any gender, the world will be a better place.

Kira, Woowoo, Witty_Sarcasm and 4 others like this.
  9. unlucky me

unlucky me Active Member

hey @Innocent Forever and everybody.thanks.happy women day.yaaaaaay.im good today.i dont have to log in my phone anymore.cause i have this network !!!yay.im in good mood today but i had a panic attack at morning and my anxiety doesntv leave me!but i could update my indesign app with this network so im happy.but i know it wont last.i mean my happiness.cause i know whenever im happy...homies made sure that wont last.but im gonna be happy for now.
    i havent been in this part in few days.im sorry for not replying.i was in really bad mood.never feeled like that.the network made me better a little and thats enough for me now.enjoy today women and men too ;)

10. unlucky me

unlucky me Active Member

:oops:sorry i sent it twice so this is my edit

11. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Happy Women's Day - all of you but hoping too that all the guys out there have a happy day too. Not sure there is a recognised Happy Guys Day ! Xx

image.jpeg

unlucky me, Kira, Woowoo and 3 others like this.
  12. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

March 18 is National Sleep Day .... Can someone remind me !! X

13. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

Yeah I know :D

Lulabelle and Innocent Forever like this.
  14. Polarbear

Polarbear Member

Happy Women's Day! *yay

Today I went to the doctor and he asked me if I felt the baby moving, I said no. He put it on the monitor and went "Woah! What an active kid you got!" :p
    Thank heavens it's human. Ten fingers and ten toes. :D

Kira, Woowoo, Alwayswrong and 3 others like this.
  15. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

Brian777, Dawn, Kira and 5 others like this.
  16. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

@texaskitty that kettle is cute. I want one

Happy Internation Womens day :)

17. Ineluki

Ineluki The Storm King

Brought a cake for all you wonderful women out there :)

[​IMG]

Kiwi2016, Kira, Woowoo and 2 others like this.
  18. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

19. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

I think every day is National Sleep Day for me :p Happy Women's Day to all you awesome girls out there. Don't want to forget all you cool guys, too. Not sure if there is a day for you, but you rock anyway :cool: Have a good day all!

Kiwi2016, Kira and Woowoo like this.
  20. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

Because I'm in my 60s, let me give a high-five to the other Old-timers:
    @SillyOldBear
    @jxdama
    @Alwayswrong
    @ texaskitty
    @Kiwi2016
    @Ivy100
    As I recall, SillyOldBear mentioned there's someone here who's in his 70s, but I don't know his name, otherwise I would have mentioned him here. If I forgot to include anyone else, please make yourselves known.