• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Jim's Cafe - Thursday, March 8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Last edited:

unlucky me

hey @Innocent Forever and everybody.thanks.happy women day.yaaaaaay.im good today.i dont have to log in my phone anymore.cause i have this network !!!yay.im in good mood today but i had a panic attack at morning and my anxiety doesntv leave me!but i could update my indesign app with this network so im happy.but i know it wont last.i mean my happiness.cause i know whenever im happy...homies made sure that wont last.but im gonna be happy for now.
i havent been in this part in few days.im sorry for not replying.i was in really bad mood.never feeled like that.the network made me better a little and thats enough for me now.enjoy today women and men too ;)

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
I think every day is National Sleep Day for me :p Happy Women's Day to all you awesome girls out there. Don't want to forget all you cool guys, too. Not sure if there is a day for you, but you rock anyway :cool: Have a good day all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00