Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 6th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Hi all, and thanks for the invites. I'm late to the party today so I'll make it quick.

Without a doubt I am most thankful for SF and all of it's family members. I needed them last night and I was not found wanting.

I guess my trait would be my ability to bounce back from most things. I get stuck in a rut now and then, but pick me up, throw me away, and I'll just keep on bouncing! So I brought along some bouncy fun today:

bouncy 1.png bouncy 2.jpg bouncy 3.jpg bouncy 4.jpg bouncy 5.jpg

And the inevitable hog picture....coz why the hell not!? (one for you @Alwayswrong )
hedgehog 2.jpg

Hope you all had a great day. XXX

Hi all, and thanks for the invites. I'm late to the party today so I'll make it quick.

Without a doubt I am most thankful for SF and all of it's family members. I needed them last night and I was not found wanting.

I guess my trait would be my ability to bounce back from most things. I get stuck in a rut now and then, but pick me up, throw me away, and I'll just keep on bouncing! So I brought along some bouncy fun today:

View attachment 6682 View attachment 6683 View attachment 6684 View attachment 6685 View attachment 6687

And the inevitable hog picture....coz why the hell not!? (one for you @Alwayswrong )
View attachment 6688

Hope you all had a great day. XXX
That’s one mean looking hedgehog x

I love that trait :) Yeah it is a trait. You have a mystery subscription box???? Sounds really cool.... let us know what you get...
Yeah! I love my subscription box! I made a post about it a few weeks ago but it got deleted for advertising. Oops! So unfortunately I can't share a link with you. They are very cool though! They are specially made for people with depression (but of course anyone can buy one!) that contain things to encourage self care and make you feel good. Could be books, crafty projects, bath lotions, tea, stickers....you never know! And that's all part of the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00