1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 6th March

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Innocent Forever, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit King of the Hedge SF Pro SF Supporter

Hi all, and thanks for the invites. I'm late to the party today so I'll make it quick.

Without a doubt I am most thankful for SF and all of it's family members. I needed them last night and I was not found wanting.

I guess my trait would be my ability to bounce back from most things. I get stuck in a rut now and then, but pick me up, throw me away, and I'll just keep on bouncing! So I brought along some bouncy fun today:

bouncy 1.png bouncy 2.jpg bouncy 3.jpg bouncy 4.jpg bouncy 5.jpg

And the inevitable hog picture....coz why the hell not!? (one for you @Alwayswrong )
    hedgehog 2.jpg

Hope you all had a great day. XXX

Witty_Sarcasm, Charliex8 and sassy123 like this.
  2. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

Soooooooooo sweet and tender!!!!! Thanks,@Karmitkurmit.
    I wish I had that trait of bouncing back. I drown easily in a half-filled thimble.

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  3. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

That’s one mean looking hedgehog x

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  4. Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit King of the Hedge SF Pro SF Supporter

Grab my hand @Alwayswrong , there's enough bounce in me for the whole family :)

Throwing you a thimble sized life ring o

X

Alwayswrong likes this.
  5. Charliex8

Charliex8 SF Creative

Yeah! I love my subscription box! I made a post about it a few weeks ago but it got deleted for advertising. Oops! So unfortunately I can't share a link with you. They are very cool though! They are specially made for people with depression (but of course anyone can buy one!) that contain things to encourage self care and make you feel good. Could be books, crafty projects, bath lotions, tea, stickers....you never know! And that's all part of the fun!

Witty_Sarcasm and Karmitkurmit like this.
  6. Yang Gu

Yang Gu Member

Have a warm night or day!!!