• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's cafe Tuesday 8th September

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Happy Tuesday peeps!!!! Welcome to the cafe. This kitty is so adorable just like our very own @HappyKitty so had to post ;) @HappyKitty you're cute, fun, talented, ambitious, have a great motivated attitude always, a great friend to all of us and a great influence on all of us *hug ! Love you 🧡 😺😻

1599525021992.png

Here are some inspiring questions that I'd love to hear the answers to!!!

What gets you excited about life?

Do you celebrate the things you do have?

Have you done anything lately worth remembering?

Which activities make you lose track of time?

If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

1599524780663.png 1599524796409.png

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember you are just perfect, just the way you are. Don't change a thing unless it's a step towards the future *hug

1599524943851.png

@Auri @Nick @arbitrarybarry @Walker @1964dodge @JMG @Livelife @BlueGreen

Last edited:

Baywasp

Does Petty Complaints Right
Thanks for the tag @Champagne

Trying new things (like food. traveling, etc.), learning, and my educational/career ambitions.
I wouldn't say I do so much, not as much as I should.
Not really, but I am supposed to be graduating with my master's degree in December so I guess I will soon.
Being involved in playing music, like in an orchestra or something. Haven't done it in years though.
Psychology, preferably social psychology. I might end up doing some teaching in my career, but I'm not sure.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
now for the questions :

1. what gets me excited : when i street race with my 64 dodge i get pumped up especially if i'm racing my son

2. do i celebrate what i have : yes i am so grateful to own my 64 dodge and yes celebrate my good fortune often

3. something worth remembering : my last race with my son

4. lose track of time : working on antique cars

5. teach : i would love to teach people about antique cars and how to safely street race

mike

Sevven

Is it Tuesday already? It's 5:56pm Monday here so it feels weird being in this time traveler cafe...
Hmmm...
I get excited about birds, buses, the ocean, surprise water falls (like in the spring when the mountain tops start to thaw and little falls trickle down the roadsides), mushrooms, any wildlife sighting, secret swimming spots away from crowds, hikes, filtered sunlight, fresh baked bread, goat cheese, coffee, meeting other travelers... I'm excitable , what can I say?
I really do celebrate what I have. Just this morning we were discussing how amazing roads are.
I'd like to believe this whole part of my life is memorable.
Pretty much anything that doesn't require me to be on a schedule makes me lose track of time. If I'm not working I often don't know what day it is. Craft projects typically pass days pretty quickly for me, as well as hikes and taking photos.
I basically just want to teach my kids how not to make the same fuck ups as me. And teach people who fuck with me not to fuck with me. Lol

FlamingoWrangler

Thanks for including me @Champagne

excited— being useful
celebrations- not really anymore.
remembering- i made tomato paste (1st time). I need to remember to use it😂
loose track of time- campfires (but it’s been a long time since I've had one.) i try to watch tv to distract myself (True Crime especially)
teach-i might like teaching pre-schoolers. Alphabet, kindness, colors,

thanks again for the invite! I didn't think i could do it. But i did! Small wins. 🙌🏾

Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

✯☆ All round wonderful person ☆✯
SF Supporter
Things that make me happy.

Yes, I try to.

Not really. haha

Movies, SF, writing, reading, playing games.

Maybe writing.

the.end.ish

Misknown Member
Thanks for the invite @Champagne. It's still Monday for me, but I don't mind travelling to the future.

.. tough question. Unpredictability. Adventure. Nature. Love. Humor. Connection. Intelligent discussion. Progress.

No...

I moved into my own place. Not sure if it's worth remembering, but there's no way I can forget.

TV. Internet. Writing. Reading.

Autoimmune disease awareness. Why single payer healthcare is better. The relationship between the global north & south. Discourse analysis. And Idk... how to not be like me.

Lane

SF Supporter
Happy Tuesday peeps!!!! Welcome to the cafe. This kitty is so adorable just like our very own @HappyKitty so had to post ;) @HappyKitty you're cute, fun, talented, ambitious, have a great motivated attitude always, a great friend to all of us and a great influence on all of us *hug ! Love you 🧡 😺😻

View attachment 37512

Here are some inspiring questions that I'd love to hear the answers to!!!

View attachment 37508 View attachment 37509

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember you are just perfect, just the way you are. Don't change a thing unless it's a step towards the future *hug

View attachment 37511

@Auri @Nick @arbitrarybarry @Walker @1964dodge @JMG @Livelife @BlueGreen
Thank you for a nice welcome @Champagne And opening the cafe.

MisterBGone

Sure wish you could teach us how to be more like you! @the.end.ish : ) Truth...

Also, pretty sure I watched the Black Mirror’s out of sequence too, last summer (like Sunset Real Estate 🏡 BLVD) ;D started w/the last season: unbeknownst to me at the time, that it was the last. . . & as I shall do, with GOT— though, I’ve noticed, each season on dvd 📀 isn’t the cheapest on earth - & there’s a few seasons for sure! ;)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00