1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Wednesday 28th February

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Innocent Forever, Feb 28, 2018.

1. extraterrestrialone

extraterrestrialone assembled words SF Supporter

its always nice ot be here
    i’m rushing to work but its supposed ot be a nice day. llooking forward to it. thanks for inviting me Shania!!!

shania and Karmitkurmit like this.
  2. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Artist SF Supporter

@Innocent Forever
    Dirty Dancing 2? Didn't realise there had been a 2nd one. Surely can't be as good as the original which is one of my all time favourite movies.

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  3. yonk

yonk Active Member

hi hi. thanks for the invite, shania. i just came back from a cafe. drank tiramisu frappe xD

tiramisu fr.jpg

oh my, it's the end of feb. so fast ~ today photo ch is about "reflection". hmm.. (@crumbum profile picture? x))

refl1.jpg refl2.jpg refl3.png

oh, @Kira thank you for your feb photo ch post at the start of this month. i might post a new one tomorrow for march photo ch :)

well, happy wednesday, everyone ~

4. Woowoo

@yonk
    A tiramisu frappe sounds amazing. I've never come across one of those in the UK but I really want to try one.

yonk likes this.
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning! @texaskitty - Thank you for the invite and delicious coffee(s)!

@Karmitkurmit - lol at the woolly suits. I hope you get warm soon!

It's the end of February and temps here are like in early April, around 12°C (53°F)...I want spring, but
    could use a few more days of cold to get my apartment back to about 18-21°C (62-70°F). It gets much
    hotter very quickly when it goes above 10°C outside.

If the real weather here won't cooperate, I'll make do with this to daydream:
    [​IMG]

And this, too!
    [​IMG]

Chores to do today. And I've started my mini-exercise plan. Once a day, I climb the stairs from the underground parking to my apartment
    on the 15th floor. Take rests along the way, but it's already easier and it's only been three days. :)

Have a good day everyone!

6. Somebody Else

Somebody Else Well-Known Member

Shania thanks for the invite *hugs*
    It's the last day so we survived another month yay. Lots of struggle but still pushing through. Keep smiling! Have a great day everyone!

7. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Morning. Ice cream for breakfast after seeing my service coordinator. Gonna go to the pub to watch Spurs today like I planned yesterday. Then I have to write another essay. My last one of the 4 that are due soon!
    [​IMG]Rocky Road ice cream!

8. crumbum

crumbum Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tags ana, angie, msg, shania and yonky! :) Hope you all have a safe and wonderful Wednesday.

[​IMG]

9. Woowoo

Rocky road ice cream looks and sounds amazing @baywasp (but it's a bit too cold for ice cream for me today).

Karmitkurmit and baywasp like this.
  10. rabitt3434

rabitt3434 SF Supporter

hi just some encouragement for others today hope someone will smile.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. DoodlingStars

DoodlingStars stars and blub

Hi everybody! I brought some rainbow cakes along since I love cake. Whenever I'm in an absolutely terrible mood I buy myself a slice to enjoy lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hope everyone has a good day. *hugs for all! Special love to @Innocent Forever, thanks for remembering me. I'm a lot better now.

12. extraterrestrialone

extraterrestrialone assembled words SF Supporter

Hey DS, I love those colors but I just want to remark how different people are so different when reacting to the same kind of things. And I hope I'm saying it correctly so you don't take it wrong because what I'm saying is actually a celebration of the happy part of what you just said and that is to make myself happy when feeling horrible I'm likely to eat blue cheese - like a quarter pound of it or maybe something ultra spicy!!! Crazy, right? Anyway, glad you have such a colorful way to feeling better.

Karmitkurmit and DoodlingStars like this.
  13. BlueTyger

BlueTyger Active Member

Hi everyone, thanks for the invite! I'm having a great day, which is rare so I'm really happy. I hope you had a good day too, or at least an ok day :)

14. Lulabelle

Lulabelle Forum Pro SF Supporter

Thanks for the invite @Innocent Forever

I've spent the day at the hospital with my mother as she had to have more tests done for her breast cancer. Luckily there doesn't seem to be any spread so it should be straightforward surgery and radiotherapy. And the coffee shop in the hospital does great coffee :)
    The most frustrating part of the day was trying to park... Drove around the carpark for an hour trying to find a space, ended up being very naughty and parking in the empty staff carpark! Was very relieved to get back and not be clamped!

Snuggling under a blanket on the sofa now to keep warm...

15. BlueTyger

BlueTyger Active Member

That doesn't sound too bad :) Best wishes to your mother! (And to you of course)

Take care
    ~Blue

16. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

Still sick at home go back to work tomarrow
    IMG_3423.PNG

17. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

I was scrollingdown quickly and made a hard stop and said to myself "is that rocky road?" Checked out your post. Perfect!!

Karmitkurmit and baywasp like this.
  18. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

Ooh! Look at this guy! :D
    Omg too cuuute.

Karmitkurmit and BlueTyger like this.
  19. Deety

Deety SF Supporter

Thanks for inviting me in @shania . I'm having a really bad day so it's nice to have somewhere safe and welcoming to go. Hugs to all who need them today xx

20. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

It's so damn COLD here.... not sure why it is when the heating is up, but it just is.
    Imagine those picture perfect snow views being reality? Without the cold or slush :)

Karmitkurmit and DoodlingStars like this.