Jim's Cupcake Cafe - Tuesday 12th June '18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
If you're on an actual computer then pics just cut and paste.
If you're on your phone then you save the pic to your phone - look down there on the bottom right and click "upload a file": then "photos" to whatever and you're in your regular picture gallery. @na-taya
Yeah took me a while to figure out the pic thing.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Flipping heck! Remind me to come by the café before there are three pages of posts in future haha - that took some scrolling through.

Work would definitely benefit from cupcakes today. Apparently I have ceased to be Marketing Manager for the day and have become Group Therapist - seriously people, get it together. The office door is now closed in the universal sign for "sod off and leave me alone". I am now counting down the 14 minutes til I can bail out back to the hotel room and chill :)

I am feeling a lemon cupcake if anyone wants to conjure that up for me? :) @Innocent Forever get baking!

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Flipping heck! Remind me to come by the café before there are three pages of posts in future haha - that took some scrolling through.

Work would definitely benefit from cupcakes today. Apparently I have ceased to be Marketing Manager for the day and have become Group Therapist - seriously people, get it together. The office door is now closed in the universal sign for "sod off and leave me alone". I am now counting down the 14 minutes til I can bail out back to the hotel room and chill :)

I am feeling a lemon cupcake if anyone wants to conjure that up for me? :) @Innocent Forever get baking!
The goddess has spoken!

IMG_1492-960x1232.jpg images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00