keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumper

That's the best advice I can give myself. It's the only thing I can do right now.

I have to keep trying. One of these times I'll get it right.

For those of you who haven't tried to kill yourself yet: It's not easy. Beleive me. I know you think it will be. I know you don't have a reason to live. I know you are suffering. And, despite what people will tell you, I know there isn't any hope for most of you.

I know, because I'm in the same boat. I know that suicide is the only option for me. I know it's the only way I will ever find peace. And I know it's the only option for many of you as well.

But the fact is, it's not easy. Taking one's life is the single most difficult thing a human being can do. It takes an incredible amount of strength and courage.

Strength and courage that I, apparently, do not possess.

But I need to keep trying. It's all I have. Wish me luck. ANd I wish the best of luck to all you you. May you find strength where I cannot.

Forgotten_Man

Well true the old saying is "If at first you do not succeed try try again." I myself have only planned making excuse after excuse.

I do not know your exact situation. But when I took an honest look at my life and saw that I was causing most of my pain. I snapped to change it. I will not judge you, but if you only look into the dark you will only see the dark. But if you lie back and let your eyes wander you might just see light. Well that is my experience anyway.

Of course by the standards of most my problems were trivial.

R

reborn1961

At first I thought the title was to keep trying to stay alive but I realize after reading it again it is about trying to take your life. I don't know your situation but I can say I have tried three times myself and failed at each. I understand your need to continue trying in hopes of achieving death. I hope you do not succeed and that something happens in your life to change that option. I know.....it sounds good on paper but in real life it is not that easy to ease the pain. Someone at the salvation army told me that if I would only put as much time and effort into living as I do into dying I might view life differently. I hope you find what is best for you. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00