Kill me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty482

You matter Eme. Im so sorry you feel this down. I am praying for you and hope you do too. Why are you feeling so bad now. PLEASE tell us we care and want to know. We love you anbd want you to be happy. Tell us eveerything thats bothering you. WE CARE!!!!

write if you like,
Marty

Sapphire

Yeah. You are right.
Only now do i realize that there is nothing left to say..
Nothing matters anymore.
Hm. Well, if that's the case then we might as well ask the moderators to close this thread, right? I mean if you don't want to talk to anyone despite them voicing their concern about you then there's no point in keeping this thread open. It will only result in people coming in here writing posts which they put a lot of effort in and you subsequently saying you want to kill yourself, getting people upset. Seems kind of a waste of people's time and energy, wouldn't you say?

nolonger

We all care Eme! Even me, who barely knows you :(.

I hope you take care of yourself. Give us an update as soon as you can on how you're feeling.

Good luck!!

Hm. Well, if that's the case then we might as well ask the moderators to close this thread, right? I mean if you don't want to talk to anyone despite them voicing their concern about you then there's no point in keeping this thread open. It will only result in people coming in here writing posts which they put a lot of effort in and you subsequently saying you want to kill yourself, getting people upset. Seems kind of a waste of people's time and energy, wouldn't you say?
Well.. sorry for wasting your time then. Wasn't my intention at all. I want to talk, i wish i could.. i try.. but yeah. You are right. It is and i am a waste of time. I won't post any more threads.. problem solved.

Marty482

Eme,

Please STAY, Post your feelings and we will help. You can PM me if you want. I m here for you and so is everyone else. PLEASE tell us everything thatys bothering you .Then we can offer help and love.PLEASE STAY!!!!

Write me,

Marty

Eme,

Please STAY, Post your feelings and we will help. You can PM me if you want. I m here for you and so is everyone else. PLEASE tell us everything thatys bothering you .Then we can offer help and love.PLEASE STAY!!!!

Write me,

Marty
It's ok. I'll be fine. I don't want to waste any more of ppl's time.
Thanks though..
Take care. :hug:

Sapphire

Well.. sorry for wasting your time then. Wasn't my intention at all. I want to talk, i wish i could.. i try.. but yeah. You are right. It is and i am a waste of time. I won't post any more threads.. problem solved.
Sorry but I don't think you're trying at all. You just don't sound like someone who is genuinely in trouble.

If you are, then for Heaven's sake seek help. Talk to people here or go to your parents or try to find a psychiatrist who's a decent human being but don't come on here, post and subsequently say "Oh, it doesn't matter anymore anyway. I'll see ya.". It's inappropiate. And in my opinion not something someone would do who, like I said, is genuinely in trouble. But I could be wrong... Maybe. And if I am, then like I said, seek help. Suicidal feelings are there to get rid of, not to covet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00