• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Killing myself only got benefits

Fbr27

a ghoul keeper
#1
Sometimes I think it is a waste of time me being here on this forum. Because I clearly don't have the courage to kill myself, and the attention that people gives me could be used for someone who is really suicidal.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It doesn't end the pain, It only gives it to someone else
Today I read this quote about suicide. I think it is wrong. I totally want to give my pain to other people, I just feel that killing myself to give pain to others isn't a fair deal.
 

Lifeisthis

Well-Known Member
#2
Don't do it please see a doctor try to relax take it easy with your self. We are here anytime you want. How about you go to church or the park or work out think the internet ruined alot of things but it can be helpful and supportive too. Go for a walk get some fresh air. Do you like dogs or cats to keep u company when your not with us
 
#3
Sometimes I think it is a waste of time me being here on this forum. Because I clearly don't have the courage to kill myself, and the attention that people gives me could be used for someone who is really suicidal
SF is a suicide-related forum, but also a general support for mental health. The "about" link on the home page says:

"SF is a pro-life support site with a peer to peer community support forum and chatroom for people in need"

So as long as SF is helping, it's ok to keep posting here. No one is forced to read or reply to your posts, so you're not taking anything away from anyone else.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top