Last post is the WINNER!!!

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
Superman could make the world spin in reverse, go back in time and undo all the wrongs humans have done! (or he could affect atmospheric pressure and wind speed so much that everyone dies), but hey, don't know till you try.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Nah I have liked them all but my favs are the first 2 Bale movies the 3rd was nuts Batman retire crazy only good in that was Anne Hathaway in that catsuit wow

I also love the new one I have read every Batman comic and it is the closest we have had to the comics

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
the first 2 Bale movies were definitely the better films... but we're never gonna agree on the Michelle Pfeiffer vs Anne Hathaway debate... (as to who the best actress is... obviously!)

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Dont get me wrong i like bith but always had a thing for Anne i also love the Catwoman character and how she has grown from just a villain to almost marrying Batman

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
When I was young I used to fancy Princess from battle of the planets...

1658527226593.png

Now I'm in my 50s I've finally come to accept that I'm not going to meet that 'special someone' who wants to go for walks in the park dressed like this.

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
Well ideally I would have married the rabbit from the Caramel advert. In hindsight I can't see how that would have worked out well, so you should be careful what you wish for I guess.

Talking of fancying people when you were younger; I liked Roddy McDowell first and then moved on to Patrick Stewart and Derek Jacobi! The last two have both played Macbeth, and were amazing. Still quite like them if I’m being honest. *rofl

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
I was going to post something really insightful and thought provoking on this site, but am probably best sticking to "hi" instead (though I'm not really saying 'hi' to anyone, I'm just not saying what I want to say, which is odd cos I'm saying 'hi' which I didn't really want to say either...)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00