laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

starryeyed

My ' mother ' laughed and mocked me into my face that I have no friends.that I have been abused my whole life.she thinks its funny.
Shes evil I mean it.i hear them talking about if I go for a shit.
Its really bad.i know they have money belonged to me.i know imnot theirs.
Nobody will help me.not one person.its not funny.
I remember being locked up and left to starve.i know the doctors want me to beliebe this is not real but I can remember.how could I forget.i was left to defeacate and urinate myself.then I was punished for doing that.
Thrn she said that the reason I have no friends and am single is people are afraid of me.
Yeah right.

Hi starry

It sounds like you've been through alot, I know it's a hard step to take but if this has happened or is happening to you now I suggest you move to a safe place such as a friends or even a public space and phone for some help. People like the police and social workers will be more then happy to help you and take you out of such a volatile situation.

Take care and be strong

George

starryeyed

The social worker is a lovely person but she said I should smile at people.i cant smile.look at my life.everyones trying to pass off that im mentally ill.
I know how my parents are my real parents but if i.pipe up ill be locked away again
I know now that its not normal to drive around and be treated like this.
I dont know what to do.everyone thinks im stupid.

starryeyed

Everyone else is happy.i lie in bed dying while they spend all my money.
How can nobody think to help me.there was a woman.jailed for 24 years for letting her kds starve.the same thing happened to me and noone is helping me.
They talk about even when I go to the toilet.
This abuse case will go so deep.how many people will lose their jobs ?

It's time for you to stand up and fight back. Fight back your own money, fight back your own happiness and fight back the nasty words from your mother.. How can a parent laugh and mock at their own child.. If she is nasty to you, try being nasty back to her.. don't let things get into you..as far as i know, no one is stupid.. only those who loved to labelled others as stupid are the real stupid ass in the world..!

:hug:

starryeyed

She isnt my real mother.i have no proof of this but I hear everyone say it
And I know inside that she couldnt be.
If I speak up they tell me ill be lying on the road.
I have a feeling I own the house anyway but cant prove thst either.
They all drink and have everything.i have.nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00