Let's Count To A Million =)

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
we had better get to work
I thought 23432 was reserved for you @Kira ?
Yup @dtc Lu thinks we all need namechanges. She suggested I call myself Guilty Occasionally. She only accepts Queen Freya or Her Honourable Highness or The Empress or along those lines for herself and expects us to bow upon greeting her. Taking name suggestions on this thread. When we've got one we can tag her ;) (even if it gets me banned it's worth it)
What are you calling yourself?

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

@dtc , Sooo, the change... when I first joined I wanted Kira but it had been taken so I put my year of birth on the end. I've been keeping an eye on this "Kira" imposter and she hasn't returned for ages so I guess the name became free. So then I started thinking "What if someone new joins and takes the username "Kira"??? No! I'm Kira! Me! The original Gelfling. So I decided that I better change it before someone else snatches it from me!!! That's the short version of it ;)

@Innocent Forever - lol at Guilty Occasionally!! I've got no idea about Clare's name change but I did see it.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
ARGH ARGH
@Kira I made you a picture and I can't save it. Where's Lu when you need her? She's my technical advisor (@Ash600 is my medical advisor, all other positions still open for claiming). Okay, I've appointed them as such, they didn't offer.
Anyhow the name party has begun, I've given my suggestions the rest are waiting for you to suggest.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Pretty cool number...
@Innocent Forever who are you making new names for? Just Lu or all of us? I think we could all try to come up with something new. I'm already a Gelfling. She may reappear one day once people get used to the name change. Well, I just lost my numbers - I've already lost my marbles so why not my numbers too?? O_o

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00