Let's Count To A Million =)

HUH? "Done"? No way-- you people are waiting for me to come in and start posting all night... as promised in an earlier post; aren't you? LOL>.. nah.. I ain't that important-- but yeah... will be doing it soon. Just you wait and see... *grouphug2 Some really cool and relevant comments to one another since I was last here.

My thanks to all for the read--

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
HUH? "Done"? No way-- you people are waiting for me to come in and start posting all night... as promised in an earlier post; aren't you? LOL>.. nah.. I ain't that important-- but yeah... will be doing it soon. Just you wait and see... *grouphug2 Some really cool and relevant comments to one another since I was last here.

My thanks to all for the read--

oops, my bad, 25903!!! (lost count)

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
25909. I had been reading up on vernal equinox and that it is earlier this time around (last night to be exact) which is what inspired my last # entry. 🤔I was thinking the next poster would have just rounded it up in her/his mind and gone on to the next 😊or better still we could have had a leap # 🙃eventually. But then everyone would have had to add something like 1.0000003 to each preceding number.😬 I guess I should have asked first if everyone was into doing that. 😵But honestly, where do I come off?😱 I cant even add whole numbers. But I still have this secret urge to throw everything off and somehow make the number we're up in our count to be different from the posting # in the upper right corner🙄.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00