Let's Count To A Million =)

MisterBGone

Mahalo โœ…
SF Supporter
Well I went and she said it's probably cellulitis and I have to take doxycycline for 10 days in order to clear it out. They're also testing my blood for Lyme's, but the antibiotic should clear it out anyway. So ta da, I did it, and there you go :P

Anyway, where were we?

Oh, well that sounds like good news, then.?! : D Is it/or that~ an antibiotic* . . . & here: I'd thought, we were going to have to pre-pare; or route_for^ an, or some -> permanenet nerve damage!.? :D ;) ~just joking...
well, to gett the thread counts back ontrack/n' in order, Ma Dam! . ( ;
Let's - hre U go. Don' say, I never did anything for ya~

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Oh, well that sounds like good news, then.?! : D Is it/or that~ an antibiotic* . . . & here: I'd thought, we were going to have to pre-pare; or route_for^ an, or some -> permanenet nerve damage!.? :D;) ~just joking...
well, to gett the thread counts back ontrack/n' in order, Ma Dam! . ( ;
Let's - hre U go. Don' say, I never did anything for ya~
Yeah, hopefully it clears it all up. And nice job...but anyway :D

JMG

โ˜ฎ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
Well I went and she said it's probably cellulitis and I have to take doxycycline for 10 days in order to clear it out. They're also testing my blood for Lyme's, but the antibiotic should clear it out anyway. So ta da, I did it, and there you go :P
Glad to hear you made it to the doc Witty, and that you got an antibiotic to clear it out. That sounds good that even if itโ€™s Lymeโ€™s (hopefully itโ€™s not of course!) that the antibiotic will clear it out. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00