Innocent Forever ππ₯π Staff Alumni SF Supporter Aug 3, 2017 #23,141 Aug 3, 2017 #23,141 https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...LvVAhXLDMAKHRECDo0QMwgoKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8
Innocent Forever ππ₯π Staff Alumni SF Supporter Aug 3, 2017 #23,142 Aug 3, 2017 #23,142 https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...LvVAhUEJMAKHau5ADgQMwgtKAYwBg&iact=mrc&uact=8
Innocent Forever ππ₯π Staff Alumni SF Supporter Aug 3, 2017 #23,143 Aug 3, 2017 #23,143 https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...LvVAhUsJ8AKHf17D60QMwgsKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8
Innocent Forever ππ₯π Staff Alumni SF Supporter Aug 3, 2017 #23,144 Aug 3, 2017 #23,144 https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...LvVAhXDK8AKHYriB7IQMwg4KBEwEQ&iact=mrc&uact=8 I like this and the previous one
https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...LvVAhXDK8AKHYriB7IQMwg4KBEwEQ&iact=mrc&uact=8 I like this and the previous one
Ladybug19 Well-Known Member Aug 3, 2017 #23,146 Aug 3, 2017 #23,146 Innocent Forever said: Does she realize what an awesome number she had???????????? Click to expand... No, I didn't. But now that you pointed it out. I do. Its called a palindrome. I wonder when it'll happen again. 23146
Innocent Forever said: Does she realize what an awesome number she had???????????? Click to expand... No, I didn't. But now that you pointed it out. I do. Its called a palindrome. I wonder when it'll happen again. 23146
Ladybug19 Well-Known Member Aug 4, 2017 #23,148 Aug 4, 2017 #23,148 Ash600 said: 00001 Click to expand... If you add it to the previous one. It works! I'll copy you. 00001 23149
Ash600 said: 00001 Click to expand... If you add it to the previous one. It works! I'll copy you. 00001 23149
Ash600 Of dust and shadows SF Creative SF Supporter Aug 4, 2017 #23,149 Aug 4, 2017 #23,149 3 because that's the magic number.....
Ladybug19 Well-Known Member Aug 4, 2017 #23,150 Aug 4, 2017 #23,150 Ash600 said: 3 because that's the magic number..... Click to expand... Ah... it still works! :rolleyes: 23150
Ash600 said: 3 because that's the magic number..... Click to expand... Ah... it still works! :rolleyes: 23150
A Anne Charlotte Well-Known Member Aug 5, 2017 #23,152 Aug 5, 2017 #23,152 000012 this is a pink moment!
Ash600 Of dust and shadows SF Creative SF Supporter Aug 5, 2017 #23,156 Aug 5, 2017 #23,156 600100 time to mix things up a bit Anne, things were looking to ordered here for my liking...
A Anne Charlotte Well-Known Member Aug 5, 2017 #23,157 Aug 5, 2017 #23,157 you would turn red if you knew how much I missed this Ash 800139dhs dds2673900 yeah, now mixing all up has a great taste again. Really missed you!
you would turn red if you knew how much I missed this Ash 800139dhs dds2673900 yeah, now mixing all up has a great taste again. Really missed you!
Ash600 Of dust and shadows SF Creative SF Supporter Aug 5, 2017 #23,158 Aug 5, 2017 #23,158 you've turned me red!!!! fd[hfmho[=-i00==3==oe-o=-e5840805800 missed you as well, my friend.
A Anne Charlotte Well-Known Member Aug 5, 2017 #23,159 Aug 5, 2017 #23,159 hehe.... 627akkk[___ghat666199920ASH600Klsoofjj727642192679646Γ29087d7] = code red
Ash600 Of dust and shadows SF Creative SF Supporter Aug 5, 2017 #23,160 Aug 5, 2017 #23,160 hehehhehehe.......... q56wuthb]p=oihbbn po]fvbnm,##p]yfcp-0-908tresz';iuytrsxc,;0987655eww over to you!
hehehhehehe.......... q56wuthb]p=oihbbn po]fvbnm,##p]yfcp-0-908tresz';iuytrsxc,;0987655eww over to you!