• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Quite happy, I was just again, actually bumped about my cancer yesterday but I believe I have found ways to cope with loneliness. All the temptations thats rubbing into my face, I didn’t easily accept it.

I can’t believe I accept that it is definitely okay to rest. 😂👌🏻

I finally am looking forward to self care and continue to work with what I love at my own phase. I know, those can wait after graduation. I’m really looking forward to be in remission first as I make things slow down now.
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Quite happy, I was just again, actually bumped about my cancer yesterday but I believe I have found ways to cope with loneliness. All the temptations thats rubbing into my face, I didn’t easily accept it.

I can’t believe I accept that it is definitely okay to rest. 😂👌🏻

I finally am looking forward to self care and continue to work with what I love at my own phase. I know, those can wait after graduation. I’m really looking forward to be in remission first as I make things slow down now.
So happy and proud of you, sweetie *hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top