• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

There's not much I look forward to these days...I have a much-needed week off in mid- October that I may spend camping at the Outer Banks...depends how much damage Dorian does.
Looks like my plans are scuttled, Okracoke was pummeled, record flooding, and highway 12 was severely damaged. I feel bad for the residents (of Okracoke, but also the outer Banks in general), who are dealing with a lot more than just a cancelled trip.

Still a little disappointed, though....but that is the status quo for me these days.
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Amon Amarth with Arch Enemy in November in my city, I'm gonna die! I'm so excited I cannot contain myself! I need to release this sudden peak in hormones.
*stars*dance1*dance2*dance1*stars​
 
Last edited:

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
AAAAH *scared*scared*scared AMON AMARTH with ARCH ENEMY and HYPOCRISY as supports in November in my city, I'm gonna die! I'm so excited I cannot contain myself! I need to release this sudden peak in hormones, OMG! *bounce

*stars*stars*stars*dance1*dance1*dance2*dance1*dance1*stars*stars*stars​

I can't stop smiling. :D
I'm green with envy. I'm green with envy. I'm green with envy...*hysterical*blue
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
3 days off again because of Dragon Boat Festival!
I'll drown in metal music and poems and painting and homework.
*bounce
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
What kind of "festival" is it? :)
Oh that's really a enjoyable traditional festival in my country and people will enjoy the full moon and eat the mooncakes on that day, tomorrow. :)
This year is special because the gala will be held in my city, unfortunately I don't have a ticket.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
a 2 day car show starting tomorrow the most important of the year. I probably won't be around here much tomorrow and maybe Saturday. these car shows kill me physically but is so worth it...mike
 

Daisy111

Well-Known Member
I'm looking forward to moving in with my partner in our new house, hopefully in the next few weeks

Aside from that, I'm looking forward for autumn/winter to officially kick in so it Is cold enough to wear jumpers again, and my new tartan coat! Crisp cold mornings, stopping at the café for a Christmassy coffee, finishing work and lighting the candles to get cosy!
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm looking forward to moving in with my partner in our new house, hopefully in the next few weeks

Aside from that, I'm looking forward for autumn/winter to officially kick in so it Is cold enough to wear jumpers again, and my new tartan coat! Crisp cold mornings, stopping at the café for a Christmassy coffee, finishing work and lighting the candles to get cosy!
Now that sounds like pure bliss!! 💖
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
The start of Champions League group stage for Spurs in like 12 hours. It doesn’t seem to be a terrible group this year either. Spurs have to deal with Bayern Munich, Olympiacos, and Red Star Belgrade. First match is away at Olympiacos.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top