• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So looking forward to Christmas. Can't wait to decorate the tree, I turn into a 3 year old at Christmas lol Can't wait to fill Santa's stocking with different chocolates and candy, love the rush of the shops, choosing gifts, choosing wrapping paper, love the atmosphere opening and giving gifts, the feeling of calmness and gratitude, best day of the year by far.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
So looking forward to Christmas. Can't wait to decorate the tree, I turn into a 3 year old at Christmas lol Can't wait to fill Santa's stocking with different chocolates and candy, love the rush of the shops, choosing gifts, choosing wrapping paper, love the atmosphere opening and giving gifts, the feeling of calmness and gratitude, best day of the year by far.
oh I love Christmas also. but i'm dreading it a little this year. our 5 1/2 month old kitten loves shiny stuff and gets into my wifes Christmas craft bin and steals balls etc. i'm going to have to tie the tree good this year and twist on the ornaments. heaven help me it's going to be a long season lol..mike
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
oh I love Christmas also. but i'm dreading it a little this year. our 5 1/2 month old kitten loves shiny stuff and gets into my wifes Christmas craft bin and steals balls etc. i'm going to have to tie the tree good this year and twist on the ornaments. heaven help me it's going to be a long season lol..mike
bwahahaha... see that is why some people think cats are evil LOL
 

Bbear82

Well-Known Member
looking forward to Christmas as well, I love the lights and sweets and the caring of people you really see come out at this time of year. and of course watching kiddo opening presents on Christmas day and the still ever excitement of opening gifts from santa the joy of the season.
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Kitty going to learn. my therapist sends me. ^^

im going:

Nov 16, “how to eat well and live well.”
Nov 23, “journey out of depression.”
Nov 30, “how to overcome loneliness that can lead to depression.”
 

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well ... I'm a true procrastinator and I did not pack. Today I have a large to do list. I have most of yesterday's list, plus today's list. Ha. We'll see what I get accomplished. The goal this time is to at least remember my toothbrush.

Still very much looking forward to Thursday! Not so much Wed, because bus and airport and people and I don't get there until Thursday anyway.
 

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Well ... I'm a true procrastinator and I did not pack. Today I have a large to do list. I have most of yesterday's list, plus today's list. Ha. We'll see what I get accomplished. The goal this time is to at least remember my toothbrush.

Still very much looking forward to Thursday! Not so much Wed, because bus and airport and people and I don't get there until Thursday anyway.
*hugtackles*hugtacklesToday’s the day to get ready to go *hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top