My counselor and social worker is going to teach me about the joyful things in life next week, that I’ve never seen and teach me about dreaming bigger. I still feels small. Everyone... there’s so much to.... learn. ~
My nephew is supposed to visit for a few hours on Monday, so that should be fun. And we're going out to eat for his birthday, so that should be fun too.
I have to get past meeting Freya first you guys! Spend a couple days with her and then trip about meeting the rest of you lot. I'm excited though. We'll have a great afternoon.
I have to get past meeting Freya first you guys! Spend a couple days with her and then trip about meeting the rest of you lot. I'm excited though. We'll have a great afternoon.
A Saturday night gaming no parents, no talks of brexit, Iphone is off and will remain on silent until I can be assed to charger the bleeder when I have bit more strength
Getting my mother out of rehab and into a routine. Keeping her safe from falling. Helping my niece have peace of mind and keep my sisters drama at bay.
I'm looking forward to... work !! Yes really, for once I'm SUPER motivated, I know what to do, how to do it (mostly, but there's just enough challenge to make it interesting). Though I'm currently Ill (caught a bad cold). Makes it extra hard, but actually that's great, even more challenge. Also deadline is nearer and nearer. People count on me.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.