• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Loneliness is literally killing me...

In the last part of the lawsuit, it says that she demands compensation since the start of the lawsuit. She doesnt even bother to say "because she wont use the apartment" or "because I wont let her inside" (which would be a lie), or something. It doesnt show any proof either. It just vague and generic, just demands compensation.

And it scares me cause it either means her lawyer is incompetent, which I wish, or what the lawyer knows she can get away with something like this.

My sister has keys and she comes whenever she wants. Maybe she decided to not come anymore. Thats not my problem, I never forbid her anything... Im scared that something like this could reach somewhere.
 
I talked with a lawyer, this is the 2nd one... Its gonna cost 3600€ the legal defense, and then 1800€ asking for a mortgage... I have 6000€ saved and its gonna take it all...

Its barely cheaper than the first... And I felt so bad and it took effort to tell the first that I didnt want him, cause I already paid him a part to write legal stuff, which he did.

Im very stressed out...
 
Last edited:
I thought it was the same in USA?

At first they told me it was 1500+taxes.. But since Im already sued, they upped it 500. Then 500 for some person that always has to be in the trial, I think this is a spain thing. Then 500 more for when I win, a notary to write the apartment at my name... All of that with 21% taxes
 
Her lawyer says a third appraisal is enough for her... For some reason the last two ones werent good enough. I still haven’t received the lawsuit, but its filed and it will arrive.

It’s so fucking unfair. The valuation that should count is the first one, even if it’s expired now, because that’s when I wanted out, and she’s basically kept me hostage ever since. It’s not fair that because she’s dragged this out and kept me stuck, she now gets more money just because the new valuation is higher.

And what about property tax, community fees and everything else? Property tax and community fees alone add up to over €14,000 since we became owners, and I’ve paid every cent of that myself. So she gets out of paying her €7,000 share of that too. And yeah, maybe I could claim some of it back if this goes to court, but it would only cover less than 10 years, so it’d be less than €7,000 anyway. And that’s not even counting electricity, water and gas. Yeah, I know I’m the one who’s been living here and she hasn’t, but whenever she came over, everything was there, up and running, ready for her to use. And even if you dont use anything, you still have to pay just to have electricity, gas and water connected.

What if I kill myself? I’m not saying it because of just this. I mean everything at this point. What’s even the point of fighting anymore? I can’t take this life anymore. Im so lonely, nobody ever wants me... Life is only pain... And doing it now would be the perfect time. I’d leave my half to my aunt and tell her to sell it to one of those vulture funds for €20,000, and they’d have it wrapped up within a week. I know because I’ve looked into it and I’ve actually spoken to one. And eventually they’d buy my sister’s half off her for next to nothing. Fuck her. At this point it feels like the best thing I could do with my life is screw over a parasite who’s spent her whole life screwing me and my grandparents over.

I’m sick of everything. I can’t fucking do this anymore...
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top