• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Lonely Loner...

So I guess this comes down to being rejected from my family. I recently moved out with my boyfriend... my mother has now decided that I am not worth her time or company.

It hurts because I was NEVER the golden child, I never could get good grades, I never could find my true gift/calling. I was never good at anything. I was the loner in a group of fakes. Trying to fit in somewhere, which lead me into arguing with my mum, lying to her.. now I look at it more and more I was a BAD daughter. why would she want me you know?

I have two older sisters, one that I personally do not speak to. Then I have my middle sister that honestly is the only friend I have. but then even she can't read through the line you know?

No one can seem to see how unhappy/sad I feel or I guess they can't be asked to find out and look.

Even though I share a house with my boyfriend and a couple that I adore. I don't exactly feel 100% here. I feel crazy, no not loopy but not stable. But then I put on such a act people could never believe anything is wrong. see I have already contradicted myself.

I just feel like i am always letting people down, whatever I do isn't good enough. It never will be :(

Hi.

I'm sorry to hear about this, but thank you for sharing. Though my situation is a bit different from yours, I know what it's like to feel like your family doesn't understand you. It hurts, and I know a little about what you're going through. Tell me: are you looking more for emotional support or solutions?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00