Kitchen and bathroom are pretty good. I have two bedrooms and both have a bunch of boxes and storage bins. I just checked out storage places online and I can get something 10x10 and put a lot of packed up stuff in there. Its that much less to move if I have to move permanently.
I think impassable indoor hallways are considered a fire hazard. These aren't impassable. But its their standard so I have to get rid of the bins. They gave two days notice that there would be an inspection for lease violations, maintenance issues, and "housekeeping". I didn't have any of the first two. Housekeeping is my downfall. Now I feel like it has to be perfect.
If I move the packed up stuff to storage it will be easier to clean up the rest. I'd rather go through it slowly and decide what to throw out, what to store, what to keep... but I've lost that option.
Kicker is I have a two week vacation that starts Tuesday. Its been planned and paid for for a year, so there is no way I am cancelling it. But this makes it a lot harder to enjoy. I can't start a serious cleanup till May 15. Then I have a month. I am grateful for the extension, but its still a big stressor.
I work full time so most of the cleaning gets done on weekends.
I could use about 3 months, but I only have one.
Alice