Well here it is. She visited and said she could tell I had done a lot of work. She said I still needed to clean up the rest of the clutter.
And here is the deal with the lease: I am on a the month-to-month lease, and that is for a whole year. I asked if they would give me a year lease when it is cleaned up and she said not until the year is up. I am still month-to-month. It costs more, but the truth is they were probably going to raise my rent anyway.
I guess that also means I am free to move out without worrying about breaking a lease. I can't even think about moving until I get organized. I do think its doable.
I can live with this. I still feel a lot of stress over it, and I still need to spend all my free time cleaning up. But ultimately this may be a good thing. Moving here was kind of awful in the first place and it will be just as bad if I don't get organized.
Thanks SF for being there for me to hold on to.
Alice
And here is the deal with the lease: I am on a the month-to-month lease, and that is for a whole year. I asked if they would give me a year lease when it is cleaned up and she said not until the year is up. I am still month-to-month. It costs more, but the truth is they were probably going to raise my rent anyway.
I guess that also means I am free to move out without worrying about breaking a lease. I can't even think about moving until I get organized. I do think its doable.
I can live with this. I still feel a lot of stress over it, and I still need to spend all my free time cleaning up. But ultimately this may be a good thing. Moving here was kind of awful in the first place and it will be just as bad if I don't get organized.
Thanks SF for being there for me to hold on to.

Alice
