• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Lost a lot of money

Hazel Morse

Well-Known Member
#1
I'm really scared... I will get confirmation tomorrow. Right now I have to sleep with the prospect of half my savings hanging over my head. I fucked up big. I hate myself. I'm obviously trying to do myself in one way or another.
 

cymbele

SF Supporter
#2
I know you are scared and it will be tough going on but you have endurance and you will survive this. I was in similar situation few years ago so I know the fear.

Big thing i wanted you to know is I would give you a big hug irl if I knew you. You are heard and loved.*hug
 

Hazel Morse

Well-Known Member
#3
I know you are scared and it will be tough going on but you have endurance and you will survive this. I was in similar situation few years ago so I know the fear.

Big thing i wanted you to know is I would give you a big hug irl if I knew you. You are heard and loved.*hug
Thank you. Just don't know why I'm so stupid.
 
#9
Just an update, was able to salvage some, not all of money. Still sad but it's not as bad as it might have been.
Glad you were able to salvage some. Live and learn. I've suffered financially all my life. My parents were both cheated out of inheritances so I should have been rich but was poor instead.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top