I'm really scared... I will get confirmation tomorrow. Right now I have to sleep with the prospect of half my savings hanging over my head. I fucked up big. I hate myself. I'm obviously trying to do myself in one way or another.
I know you are scared and it will be tough going on but you have endurance and you will survive this. I was in similar situation few years ago so I know the fear.
Big thing i wanted you to know is I would give you a big hug irl if I knew you. You are heard and loved.
I know you are scared and it will be tough going on but you have endurance and you will survive this. I was in similar situation few years ago so I know the fear.
Big thing i wanted you to know is I would give you a big hug irl if I knew you. You are heard and loved.
I'm really scared... I will get confirmation tomorrow. Right now I have to sleep with the prospect of half my savings hanging over my head. I fucked up big. I hate myself. I'm obviously trying to do myself in one way or another.
Glad you were able to salvage some. Live and learn. I've suffered financially all my life. My parents were both cheated out of inheritances so I should have been rich but was poor instead.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.