Lost girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm so glad you're ok josh. PM me any time if there's anything you need. remember how many people there are here who care about you and we're always here if you need to talk about anything

take care :hug:

K3

Thanks for the concern.. And thanks alex for telling everyone. I would of come on erlier myself.. But I was in a really bad state.. (Couldn't move)

Thanks...
-Josh

K3

I need help... I feel awful... OD'd last night... Im not going to the doctor.. Because what can they do?.. >.>
I had a fight with a close friend - and well.. Awkward enough to say it... I dated his girlfriend, but Ahh.. I can't do this... Fuck-it.. Im just going to try agian tonight untill I do kill myself.... -sigh- Sorry all for wasting your time... and thanks for all help you have given me...

In that short paragraph... I just wanted to say.. Iv fucked up my life because I lost my best friend.. And I can't deal with it anymore.. This depression has really taken over me.... Everyone said it would if I didn't get help... -shrugs- ....I guess...

Just searching pages for people to talk too... Just wanting people's help...

Last edited by a moderator:

~26May_4eva~

awww.. *hugs* i don't know what to say... cried when reading your posts... but.. don't kill yourself.. please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00