make it go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever_scarred

i am so down right now, i just dont care about anything. i cant sit still, im so damn cold, i just dont care...i keep room hopping in chat, im so jumpy. im so sick of this. just make it stop

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
For me, it took medication and meditation to get a sort of intermittent calm...it does 'evaporate' under stress, but I no longer shake when sitting still. In fact, I can sit still...hope you find a place like that too

forever_scarred

Thank you everyone - i did put on some calming music, couldnt take a walk but next time i will try it if i can. i do have med for my anxiety but it doesnt always work...i think i wait too long to take it. Hoping that with the house empty today ill be able to do something for myself and not just lose my mind

Im feeling exactly the same at the moment. I literally have no will to live. I have taken myself away from friends & family, i stay awake for hours looking a sites such as this on the internet, im spending rediculous amounts of money on 'things to cheer me up' but its not working, im having constant anxiety, restlessness, crying, not eating, wanting to overdose, craving an 'out of this world' feeling. I literally hate myself. I want to stay in my bubble & im quiet happy to be in it alone...well apart from my online forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00