Mayan leader Don Allejandro

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi my name is

as always. i'm just relaying information that i have. I am not saying it is a disaster either. from what don allejandro has said who i believe more then any leader of any country or people of scientific nature. that if something does happen it will be absolutely beautiful. that is my belief because those guys are way more connected to our mother then we are and his words resonate deep within me. but as always it is possible for nothing to happen and life go on to be a jolly joy. If marijuana was legalized and we stopped using oil for energy i would be just as happy then if we switched to a diff dimension or anything of the like. only relaying information not saying it's the truth, the truth is always for the individual to explore.
i love you all unconditionally don't forget!!!

R

Robin

Well it sounds like what you have read, true or otherwise has brought you some measure of peace and in most cases that's pretty good for the human spirit :) :hug:

hi my name is

not only is it what i have read the brings me peace but taking a second to really see what is in front of my eyes and the absolute awe and beauty of even the simplist curve. and to make my point a little more clear about the crazyness and effect that a magnetic field has on our consciousness and memory is the russians had people go into space and after two weeks of not being within the magnetic field they went insane and forgot even their own names. their scientists found out the problem and now they wear a magnetic device that creats a field just like the earth has, around there body so they do not go nutso.

R

Robin

I get my kicks in the garden with a cup of tea and watching wind blow through the trees but each to his own :)

hi my name is

robin. i wish i could be sitting beside you sharing that cup of tea with my arm around you and taking in the full appreciation of what life has given us for free. :)
and thank you for the beautiful quote in your signature for it is so true. you must always seek the truth and never be satisfied with it and you must always challenge the truth from all sides. for the truth is constantly changing

hi my name is

you guys are really going to be kicking your pants when this comes out. there is an amazing documentary that is almost finished about Don Alejandro called The Shift Of The Ages. you will find that everything that i have said will be in this movie except that it will be spoken from the leader of the Mayan people. so maybe he has some credibility? He has taken it upon himself to unite every last indiginous culture in the world to share there stories together. i would like to see our "leaders" try to have the same love and compassion for humanity that this guy does. I can not tell you how great of a feeling it is to know that this guy actually loves us so much. do you think obama loves you guys this much? not a chance. anyway wait for the movie which i know will become a major hit throughout the world that no one will miss out on. think about it people. 500+ years of dead silence and now a movie. think times are a changing a little bit?

Cool Stuff! I mean, I already knew about this, but it is good you are posting it on here. Would be very helpful for people. Have you read conversations with god? it is a good book, I pretty much signed up with this forum to try and tell people to read it. It's by neale donald walsch and it's not religious or anything. and DUDE! my electronic devices are going bonkers RIGHT NOW!!!

Issaccs

Man I hope you guys are still kicking around in 2013, cos I'm gonna have a most smug grin asking you "So, how about that apocalypse hmmm"

hi my name is

2013 seems to be the magical year. but the window is still open until 2015. don alejandro said him self that shit will most deffinately not happen on the december 21st 2012 date. so it will be a bit surprising and funny to hear all of the people be like durr the day has passed what a hoax. then have the surprises come in shortly after. that is what will happen but the movie shift of the ages will be coming out soon and my knowledge will be common throughout the world. also once the mayan complete there 13,000 year remembering of history they are going to put it into a book and have all 440 elders sign it saying this is our official word. so wait for the movie and book and then make your own judgement. i guess people have to hear it from don himself and not me to get more believers in this extremely beautiful time we are approaching. and damn it people stop thinking it's an apocalypse that is only part of the prophecy does everybody focus ont he negative side of every story? there is so much more then that so ppl stop thinking so negatively it's beautiful. mommy and daddy are coming back and the cosmos will open up it's arms to us. it's not star wars out there it's a wonderful community that loves us

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
You talk about what a beautiful and positive time we are approaching but if anything else than disasters happen (which I'm pretty much expecting, due to scientific reasons), I can guarantee to you that if I at that time still am without my true love, I won't become the least bit happier. Nothing but her could ever make me happier. :/ Or rather happy.... beyond happy.

Meh. -_-

If I'm without her and die then I will probably become a ghost. Can't die without her.... it would be too painful.

You talk about what a beautiful and positive time we are approaching but if anything else than disasters happen (which I'm pretty much expecting, due to scientific reasons), I can guarantee to you that if I at that time still am without my true love, I won't become the least bit happier. Nothing but her could ever make me happier. :/ Or rather happy.... beyond happy.

Meh. -_-

If I'm without her and die then I will probably become a ghost. Can't die without her.... it would be too painful.
That is so sweet thought. Sometimes I have thinking at same way.

Another hand it is our culture what make us want love. Tell stories for us and people believe in love. I do not know what love is, I do not know what kind of love is true and what is fake. Seems to me on this time people stop loving each other after first confliction. I have thinking love is something what keep people together middle of conflictions.

I love fairytales but I do not believe in them on real life. Waste my own life only to looking for love and never found it is just too much sorrow to me. I do not believe that some could ever love me or even like me as me.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
Getting off topic but whatever....

Seems to me on this time people stop loving each other after first confliction. I have thinking love is something what keep people together middle of conflictions.
That probably is true, usually, but at least in my case I just didn't stop loving my ex-girlfriend until she was unfaithful to me. She broke up with me three times because of no reason other than her self-destructive behaviour, but I took her back every time. I finally ended it myself, permanently, after she was unfaithful to me when she got mad at me about the silliest thing. I obviously never was that important to her, in the end. At least I never even got to meeting her, so I never ended up losing my virginity to her... had that happened I would be so dead right now...

I love fairytales but I do not believe in them on real life. Waste my own life only to looking for love and never found it is just too much sorrow to me. I do not believe that some could ever love me or even like me as me.
Just because fairy tales basically never happen doesn't mean they don't at all. A select few are chosen in fate to find true love in their present life... despite that finding it may seem impossibly unlikely.

R

Robin

At least I never even got to meeting her, so I never ended up losing my virginity to her... had that happened I would be so dead right now...
Nothing like true love to take your virginity away and remove your life's perceived failure :)

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
There's more to true love than having sex for the first time :P
Hmm, still don't get your previous wording. However, as you may have noticed from some of my older posts, I have an obsession with finding true love along with being a virgin when you find that person... something I could never view differently as it is a fundament to my beliefs. However, I do agree there is much more to true love than "just" having sex for your first time with your true love... true love is beyond "death" and to eternity; for eternity with that one, single soul. Anything else than being with that person for eternity is not true love...

hi my name is

you should know (my belief and the belief of many indiginous cultures) that you exist on many levels. the earth which is your lower self is a child (2-6 years old depending which indiginous culture you talk to) and she loves you so much and she is waiting for you to play with her like the child she is. in fact she has so much love for you that the more you play with her like a child (which you can't force it has to come naturally) the more you become connected to her. Also your higher self ( the sky..not literally ( a more spiritually evolved aspect of yourself that is not seperated from you)) loves you so so much. i realized the other day that a more spiritually evolved version of myself is taking care of all of us. and know it's not a higher version then myself it's a version of all of us because we are all one in the universe. one body. once you connect with your lower self (jesus even said something like enter the kingdom of heaven once ye become like children) your higher self will start to open up to you as well. everyone here is loved by forces beyond comprehension

R

Robin

Hmm, still don't get your previous wording. However, as you may have noticed from some of my older posts, I have an obsession with finding true love along with being a virgin when you find that person... something I could never view differently as it is a fundament to my beliefs. However, I do agree there is much more to true love than "just" having sex for your first time with your true love... true love is beyond "death" and to eternity; for eternity with that one, single soul. Anything else than being with that person for eternity is not true love...
Well, hopefully you will find true love, then you'll realise that it is best shared on earth. Otherwise you're going to end up hurting a vulnerable girl and then yourself afterwards or go from one abusive relationship to the next feeling more worthless than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00