Me

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I promise I will I promise I will if I feel any different
thank you @RCee i hope you can get some rest. please be safe . i'm going out this morning but i will occasionally check my inbox on my phone so please in box me if you need me or just want a friend to talk to. and lastly try to follow all the good advice you have given to others. i'm looking forward to talking to you again...mike..*hug*shake

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Don’t have anything to contribute anymore to sf
hey @RCee , FYI and for what its worth, you have been putting a smile on my face often in the abc game thread and that has been making me feel happy when otherwise i would have been not. makes me sad to hear that you are not happy now so i hope you know that lately, that thread is helping me to survive and you are being such an important part of that. i don’t know much about having fun so engaging in that is a great help to me and your participation very much noticed and appreciated. just saying..... ... and thanks!!!

at times one can feel at such a loss, or self reproachful or whatever as i do too quite often. just the same, we do share happiness here on SF. i’m always happy to see you around.

RCee

Thanks all 🤗 I have been in bed. Everything seems to be closing in and felt suffocated . Have had beaches since yesterday stomach pains, feel my whole entire body is reacting to my emotions. Trying to to just give up

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Thanks all 🤗 I have been in bed. Everything seems to be closing in and felt suffocated . Have had beaches since yesterday stomach pains, feel my whole entire body is reacting to my emotions. Trying to to just give up
Glad you are still with us RCee. You would be very much missed. I totally understand how body reacts to emotions. I have experience so much nausea the last few weeks. Absolutely annoying. The mind-body connection had its disadvantages!

RCee

And when I think the sadness passes it always comes creeping up, I used to have such a better grasp on being able to handle this. I feel I have not been able to handle anything lately

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
And when I think the sadness passes it always comes creeping up, I used to have such a better grasp on being able to handle this. I feel I have not been able to handle anything lately
we all go through those hard times. and lately it's even worse. but like most of us it goes in cycles, you will be ok again. try to hold on and when things get better in the world you will start to feel better. until then you have a lot of friends here that care about you...mike...*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00