• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Miss your ex? Maybe this thread will help

#23
Yes, maybe it is to early in the breakup to point fingers. I know that it took
two of us to TANGO.
Alfreado,the grass always seemed greener on the other side of the fence for you. I can only wish you all the luck in the world. I know that in time, from
what I have been told my heart will HEAL. I just do not know if I will ever
beable to love anymore. Also, I may be hid in my couch but, one day I will return to my bed without thinking of you.
Wildflower
 
#24
Ex's name: BEN

1) Ben would NEVER talk to me , id see him at school in the halls.. all i would get was a hello.. if i was lucky.!

2) Ben would only hangout with me at second break, and all we would do was makeout, im NOT your friggen BOOTY CALL.. !


3)Ben would only hang out with me if he didnt have anything better to do, i mean i should be atleast in one of the top three priorities!

4) Ben would go for a day and not talk to me , and the next day act like it didnt happen!

5) Ben would never hang out with me outside of school!

6) Ben would flirt with other girls when we were dating!

7) Ben was too predictable, i new when he wanted ass.. it was the same routine.

8) Ben told his friends that we went to his house to have a shower. :|
no thankyou!

9) Ben thought he was so .. GOOD.

10) Ben told me he loved me , next day " i think we should breakup"

11) Ben didnt talk to me for months after we broke up, the last day of school he is hugging me and what not.. !

12) Ben was a fucking idiot, he doesnt know what he is missing , i neeed him.. i want him.. he was such an asshole to me but i still think i love him..
but if he doesnt see that he is not worth it..
hes a manwhore! a huge flirt! i hope the next girl he gets dumps his skinny behind! to make him feel the hurt and humiliation that all the girls he has broken up with in the past have felt.

and i will never get back with him, ever again.

thank you ben, for teaching me not to go for the stupid older guys, that only want one thing.
because you showed me that you guys arent worth it.

goodbye ben.

Jacqui.
 
#25
Ex's name: Seth

Seth would constantly make me feel ugly for being white, for my blue eyes, blond hair, and for the fact that I'm tall

Seth would turn all of my arguments against me, even if they were good ones

Seth would insult me and call dating me a mistake

Seth lied to me during our entire relationship about his ex, all the while trying to get her back

Seth asked his ex to have a child with him while I was dating him

Seth slapped me around and pulled my hair so hard he would rip it out

Seth told some people he wasn't even dating me, while telling others he wanted to marry me

Seth is a sociopath who even goes as far as saying he wants to rule the world

Seth thinks he's smarter than everyone around him, when really he's just manipulative and a good liar

Seth gave his ex HPV, and now she has cervical cancer

Seth took another woman to the symphony that he was SUPPOSED to take me to

Seth brought my self esteem and self worth down as far as he could, simply to stomp on it

Seth cheated on me with who knows how many women, all the while complaining he was weird about sex

Seth ignored me and then told me it was my fault for being too clingy

Seth made me scared to call him or try to talk to him, because he would yell at me

Seth made me feel like an idiot, even though my IQ is far higher than his

Seth turned people against me, telling lies that weren't anywhere near true



I could go on and on and on. Wow. That did make me feel better.
 
#26
Sabrina

- she'd communicate only when she felt like doing so. it didn't matter what i felt or what i did.

- she says things that she knows she doesn't exactly mean.

- she is focused on giving people "what they deserve".

when i think about, we weren't a good match to begin with.
i do none of the above, i forget and forgive, sabrina doesn't.
 

plates

my thought space
#27
haunts me with 'moon river' and nocturnal texts. i've found that song again recently which made me think of him a lot more. and what he did. and audrey hepburn whom i despise :puke: or he's fucked up who knows. i didn't know who she was only that my father liked 'my fair lady' until he came along...
 
#29
Ex's name: Josh

1. Every time we made out he would ask for sex, even though I had repeatedly told him I didn't feel ready for it.

2. He couldn't keep his hands to himself, no matter where we were.

3. He always tried to pretend to be smart, and used big words whether they were the right ones or not.

4. He wore way too much aftershave.

5. He never let me pay for anything, even a $0.75 soda.

6. He keeps writing me saying either how much he loves me or that he thinks I should suffer forever for not loving him.

7. He failed the easiest class in school to get an A in.

8. He made mean jokes about my friends and family.

9. He got jealous because I wanted to hug people other than him.

10. He would always turn on the air conditioner because he knew I get cold easily and would hug him for body heat.

11. He was going to kill himself over tendonitis. I mean, TENDONITIS! It gets better!

12. He made me go to church with him, even though I'm an atheist, just to show me off to his friends.

13. We would have hours-long phone calls, and he would only talk about how much he loved me and wanted to marry me and sleep with me. Every day.

14. He got expelled from school.

15. He bragged about having been in a mental hospital.

16. He would continue to call me if I didn't pick up the phone. The record was 252 missed calls.

17. He sent way too many text messages. I do not want to have a conversation over text message. Also, I only had 50 text messages a month at the time.

18. He would sit in on lessons when I was teaching his younger brother cello, and talk while I was trying to teach.

19. He had a mullet.

20. The song he picked for us had this one really bad line that made me want to cringe every time I heard it.

21. I can't listen to the song "You and Me" anymore because it reminds me of him.

Yeah, he was an obsessive jerk. I have another one who I'll do later.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
#30
ex-boyfriend's name: doesn't matter

- Was self-absorbed
- Said I couldn't dance, and then when I acted insulted, he was surprised I didn't realise that myself
- Broke up with me on MSN, because he 'didn't have the time'.
- Never ever talked about what was bothering him. Only afterwards did he say it all at once (on MSN) and that was so painful.
- Said to me he was flirting with other girls and that he didn't even feel guilty, as if that was my fault.


There were other more personal things that I hated. It still is kind of painful, even though it's been 4 months. I've made mistakes too. But it's the past now, and I've learned from my mistakes.

I'm getting over it ... :)
 
#32
Ex's Name: Andrew

1. Made me give him a blow job, even though I had told him that I didn't want to.

2. Told me near the end that he had been seriously considering trying to have sex with me a week after we had met. He acted like that was romantic.

3. Lied to me about where he was living.

4. Took advantage of my loneliness and depression to get me into bed.

5. Called me several months after it was over to tell me how I had ruined his life.

6. Was obsessed with making me come, even when I didn't want to and it hurt.

7. Wrote really bad poetry.

8. Talked about how he wanted to be with me forever.

9. Called me for hours every day and only talked about how much he loved me.

10. Lied about everything.
 
#33
My ex's name: ~

1. Blamed me for failing out of school, when I would spend the day with her just to make sure she wasn't suicidal (instead of class).

2. Chose her friends over me ("they're the most important people in my life, not you").

3. Slept with some other guy less than five minutes after telling me she loved me, and I was the only one she wanted to be with.

4. Blamed me for anything and everything wrong she did, or habits she gained.

5. Wouldn't stick up for herself, or me.

6. Pressured me into sex.

7. Never called me to ask how I was doing.

8. Alienated herself from my parents and little sister, then blamed it on me.

9. Called me cheap for not being able to afford a real diamond necklace; didn't even wear it.

10. Didn't appreciate me.
 

Shock

Well-Known Member
#34
man this is a good idea for a thread!

1. She would fly off the handle over small things and when I asked what was wrong she would blame me for something trivial that happened.
2. Always wanted me to come out to her place but she never wanted to come to mine.
3. Said I hated children cause I said I wasn't ready yet.
4. A while into our relationship there would be random nights were she didn't want me to hug her or anything so I couldn't show her I loved her.
5. Always had some friend over so we rarely had time to ourselves. I think to make me jealous.
6. Sent text messages to her friends bitching about me. I know cause she accidentally sent 2 to me.
7. Wouldn't let me hang out with my friends as often as Id like.
8. Would 'stonewall' me when something was wrong so I didn't know what had happened or how to fix it.
9. Would say I was lying when I said she looked beautiful that day.
10. Would smoke like a chimney and had no intention of quitting.

Whew! yeah that makes me feel better!

Thanks for starting the thread!
 

daniel2

Banned Member
#35
This is dirty stuff - and its personal. I don't want to hear Drews shortcomings. It sounds spiteful and mean. Let him go and take the high road. Doing this only makes you smaller in other people's eyes

Dan
 
#36
We aren't reflecting on them as people, but as partners in a relationship. I know plenty of people who are great friends, but terrible gfs/bfs. Also, it's only those people, at that point in time. Whether they've changed for the better is not something for us to judge.

When you say these things out loud, and really take the time to think, it's amazing how much it helps. Everyone deserves someone who loves them and appreciates them. Someone who devotes themselves to you, as much as you do to them. Sometimes, we just need a wake-up call, or something to help distance ourselves from our past feelings, so that we can face the future. Listing those hurtful things can help, imo, and this thread should continue.
 

jessikah2k8

Well-Known Member
#39
Ex's name: Adam

1) Adam would constantly accuse me of cheating, laughed in my face and said he liked getting me paranoid, to the point where I started crying at night.

2) Adam never took me to see any of his family except his mum and dad where as I took him to see most of my own extended family. It was like he was ashamed.

3) Adam's house was a stinking dirty pit with grime up the walls and dogs pissing in the food cupboards, on their clothes and shitting in the hallway. There was dog hair all over his bed which made my eyes water and puff up at every opportunity.

4) Adam's idea of a relationship was based solidly on sex. And it got to the point where I felt I was being used. Plus, I don't see what he had to boast about.. he even said his dick wasn't that big.

5) Adam hated my friends and hated me hanging around with them and made fun of their religions and beliefs and was the main root of me nearly losing my best friend. The split up, thank god, brought us back together.

6) Adam is a lying bastard who cannot tell the truth about anything. He lied all the way through the relationship, and I know I deserve better.

7) Adam cheated on me with 2 hookers in Amsterdam. I guess that speaks for itself. That's the lowest of the low.

8) Adam knew I was very self conscious and yet still continued flashing naked women on his phone, laptop and bedroom walls. It made me sick and very upset.

9) Adam is probably mentally unwell according to what I have heard.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top