• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Lilmeowmeow

SF hugger jr 🤗
Wow, how long did it take to build that many up?
2 slow months haha. like i didnt back up for 3 years and it has more than 10k pics actually. I asked my cousin and my brother for help then I help myself that took all 3 days actually, plus after even clearing and backing up my laptop before school starts again. So satisfied seeing it empty. 😂

Baywasp

Does Petty Complaints Right
2 slow months haha. like i didnt back up for 3 years and it has more than 10k pics actually. I asked my cousin and my brother for help then I help myself that took all 3 days actually, plus after even clearing and backing up my laptop before school starts again. So satisfied seeing it empty. 😂
Wow! I've had my phone for a year and a half I think and I have not even 200 photos. There's a few I've deleted because it was just something my roommate needed, but there's still not very many.

Lilmeowmeow

SF hugger jr 🤗
Wow! I've had my phone for a year and a half I think and I have not even 200 photos. There's a few I've deleted because it was just something my roommate needed, but there's still not very many.
Yeah some phones can't hold up many photos cause dont have many storages. For my case I had to buy storages cause been having back up issues. But ya'll, am still using iphone 6 in 2020 for saving storages...what is uppp?! 😂

Baywasp

Yeah some phones can't hold up many photos cause dont have many storages. For my case I had to buy storages cause been having back up issues. But ya'll, am still using iphone 6 in 2020 for saving storages...what is uppp?! 😂
I have an iPhone SE that I got right around when they were discontinued. Dunno how much storage mine has though. I just don't take enough pics I guess :P

Gonz

Well-Known & Loved by SF
It’s not that good Gonz is fake, good Gonz is who Gonz wants to be. It’s that absence of bad, along with the good, is fake. I don’t know how to be good, other than by suppressing the bad shit. But the bad shit starts backing up and overflowing and eventually ends up all over the fucking place and, even after it’s been cleaned up, there’s a certain smell that lingers.

Great, best metaphor I can come up with for how my mind works is a plugged up toilet. The fuck does that say?

Nick

~☆Walker's Zombie duck☆~
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It’s not that good Gonz is fake, good Gonz is who Gonz wants to be. It’s that absence of bad, along with the good, is fake. I don’t know how to be good, other than by suppressing the bad shit. But the bad shit starts backing up and overflowing and eventually ends up all over the fucking place and, even after it’s been cleaned up, there’s a certain smell that lingers.

Great, best metaphor I can come up with for how my mind works is a plugged up toilet. The fuck does that say?
Dude! I totally get that. You just described me too. I'm not sure it says anything about us though, ya know? It says we aren't perfect and when we try to pretend to be perfect it comes out a pile of shit. You try to be prefect and in the end it all blows up in your face and it worse than if you'd just let it ride to begin with. That's a pretty good metaphor man, I'm not thinking that says anything other than the gears still spin in there.

Baywasp

I'm glad we don't have any deaf or hard-of-hearing students in my Tests and Measures classes for their sake... the automatic transcripts of the professor's videos have ridiculous mistakes on them. For example, "Take care; talk to you soon" became "Take care of Pakistan."
I got a good laugh out of it though

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I'm glad we don't have any deaf or hard-of-hearing students in my Tests and Measures classes for their sake... the automatic transcripts of the professor's videos have ridiculous mistakes on them. For example, "Take care; talk to you soon" became "Take care of Pakistan."
I got a good laugh out of it though
lol That made me laugh too. It's nice he puts them though. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00