Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
K will post an actual reply to this topic & then some random pix of some things I like. What I'm thinking about right now is basically just trying to figure out why I had such a hard time with sleep last night (both getting to sleep & staying asleep) usually when that happens it's cos there is something bothering me but it can be hard to figure out what it is sometimes, I really am trying to figure out what it is though. The only thing I can think of is maybe my mind is just really torn up about my only rl friend & just what to do about the situation in general. It feels like I prob. should not see or talk to him nearly as much anymore, it will be a painful thing to have to do but I think it will also be the better thing to do for now anyway. :/

70974660_10156769218345172_5870596505466830848_n.jpg

bpfalldress.jpg

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
A friend sent me a message on Facebook telling me about CBD coffee and how it helps her anxiety. I was wondering if she was just recommending something, or it was some sort of MLM shit she copied and pasted, because it read a bit that way. haha
I can't do that anyway...not in this building at least.

One of the daily activities I do, is check the local economy to see how it is reacting. One of the data points, I check the craigslist with cars and trucks being sold by owner. What shocked me today (29 September) I can purchase two different fire trucks. One a 1972 fire truck for $2,800 and the other a 1981 fire truck for $5,500. Question I have, were do I put the fire truck after I purchase the monster?

Man, is only a situation or nothing else but what he makes of himself ... the being who hurls himself toward a future and who is conscious of imagining himself as being in the future

Well, in your garage obviously. Where else would you put it? *facepalm
Well, placing a fire truck in my garage would not be rational. True, I do have a two car garage, and rationally you can only get one car in the garage. Today, with a number of trucks sold in the market, they are to long to be placed in a typical garage. I do not know about you, but the size of a fire truck, is way to big for a average American home garage. True, I could sell my house and purchase a new house with more property to build a garage to place a fire truck in. But, the added cost of having a larger lot of property, and building a garage to hold a fire truck -- would be increasing my property taxes on a fire truck being sold at $2,800 and $5,500. Then the value of selling down the road, and insurance, and upkeep: I could lose money on the investment.

I do not know about you, but, I do understand what is cost prohibitive *facepalm

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Aint no way, I’m going to ride a big water slide and going to a haunted house or walk on that high net.
Please don’t drag kitty please. 🥺
Oh come on, that all sounds amazing. Ok, maybe not a high net. But haunted houses and waterslides! Haunted waterslides!
You sound just like my friend. 😅 “Pleaseee kitty please, I would give you $100 for it.” I’m scared I swear. 🥺

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Well, placing a fire truck in my garage would not be rational. True, I do have a two car garage, and rationally you can only get one car in the garage. Today, with a number of trucks sold in the market, they are to long to be placed in a typical garage. I do not know about you, but the size of a fire truck, is way to big for a average American home garage. True, I could sell my house and purchase a new house with more property to build a garage to place a fire truck in. But, the added cost of having a larger lot of property, and building a garage to hold a fire truck -- would be increasing my property taxes on a fire truck being sold at $2,800 and $5,500. Then the value of selling down the road, and insurance, and upkeep: I could lose money on the investment.

I do not know about you, but, I do understand what is cost prohibitive *facepalm
Can I ask why you would need such a truck? I mean, if you check the economy and that is the only reason for purchasing it, it seems like the problems coming with the truck are not worth the money. I don't know, just asking. *bleh

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Aint no way, I’m going to ride a big water slide and going to a haunted house or walk on that high net.
On holidays one year I went tobogganing down the mountain. Part of the ride was through haunted houses. What I noticed was that it registered you coming and then it made the noises for a few minutes and stopped when it knew you'd be passed. So I waited before the house until it had passed and only then continued through. I also went down the mountain at my own pace...... (when I got down my family at the bottom had been about to go and call the security guys to make sure I was safe and hadn't fallen off or something).

You can keep your friend company and wait at the bottom for her..... maybe?

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
We booked. I'm a little frustrated we didn't book the tickets we had a week ago for cheaper and that came with free cases. Well not cheaper. We booked easyjet. The lufthansa would have been 5 pound more but it comes with free cases thereby is cheaper. Also lufthansa offer a good service whereas easyjet completely don't.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
On holidays one year I went tobogganing down the mountain. Part of the ride was through haunted houses. What I noticed was that it registered you coming and then it made the noises for a few minutes and stopped when it knew you'd be passed. So I waited before the house until it had passed and only then continued through. I also went down the mountain at my own pace...... (when I got down my family at the bottom had been about to go and call the security guys to make sure I was safe and hadn't fallen off or something).

You can keep your friend company and wait at the bottom for her..... maybe?
woahh nicee adventure. how are yall so brave haha. once I’m in, theres no way out. the “ghosts” wont just be in the house. 😂 they- are - every- where....O___O

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
woahh nicee adventure. how are yall so brave haha. once I’m in, theres no way out. the “ghosts” wont just be in the house. 😂 they- are - every- where....O___O
Oh :( I would be too scared to go but maybe be brave?

I wasn't brave! I waited outside the little houses until it was calm and quiet and just a room. I didn't hear the noises or see the smoke or all the haunted stuff that my sisters who zoomed through got. I didn't race down either, went slowly and calmly.

It's good to push past your comfort zone, but it's probably not good to go too far.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Is it love, light and glitter, or love, light, and glitter? I always did the first, and now I'm wondering if really it should be the second, and I know that the dictionaries have different opinions!

Can I ask why you would need such a truck? I mean, if you check the economy and that is the only reason for purchasing it, it seems like the problems coming with the truck are not worth the money. I don't know, just asking. *bleh
I am not interested in purchasing a fire truck, or, and car or truck. What I do is check the behavior of the local population with their economic activities. Not the best data point, but still it does gives a general understanding is checking the private sale of cars and trucks. There are a number of matrix with looking at the raw data. Are they are few years old or very old, are they in good shape or are they are in poor shape, is the price with old and younger cars around the same prince. When I noticed the two fire trucks, I was asking myself, is craigslist really the rational marketing tool to sell suck a uncommon product

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00