my cafe for the 1st july :{

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: Cafe Sunday July 7th

Today is the anniversary of the London bombings-R.I.P to all who died that day in 2005.

As for me-I am having a pretty good day with my boyfriend and the party yesterday went very well, it was a day to remember :)

jimk

Staff Alumni

hi gentlelady, yes I am an advocate of just gotta.. most of time..lol

lexirn welcome to the café.. coffee is live giving fluid. enjoy. hope time with kids and hubby goes pretty good for you all today..

music glad the party went well....

well I just finished season 1 or justified finally.. is on the shelves with others of the same status.. opened first season newroom and disc one in PS3 waiting to start... went to 711 and got john a fresh supply of baby donuts.. me a carton of Marlboros and 5 milky way bars which I ration while zoomies is eating his donuts with apple juice.. other than feeding us and medicating on schedule just about got it all covered now... day is going ok for both of us now... Jim and JOhn

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

I m busy making my novel outline.

Timmy Tom says heyroo

::hug :oi all!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Stewart

afternoon everybody,

did a drive by the river on my way home from work this afternoon. looks like the water level is back to relative normal after all the flooding a couple weeks back. nice weather today. cool with light breeze and mostly cloud covered. that is my favorite weather.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Monday July 8th

morning out there.. how's it going today???? john sleeping soundly tonight.. I am up and down all over the place tonight.. kind of a pain.. not much I really got to get to today.. that is good.. back to couch now and see if can keep my eyes open???? hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and jOhn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV8vB1BB2qc

boyz II men and i'll make love to you..

LexiRN

Re: Cafe Monday July 8th

Up at 3:30 today sick; but at least I am productive, working on business stuff and in a good mood. Of to pdoc today too..been raining here for as long as I can remember, wettest summer I have seen. Happy day to all!

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni

Hi all...got up to check on ppl here and to do a few things online, then will get a few more zzzzzzzz...hope you all have a peaceful day

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning, all. Think I'm awake for the day. Star has been fed and watered...needs kibbles still, so will do that soon. No major plans on deck today.

Wishing everyone a happy one!

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus

Gave up and got AC yesterday - was convinced that failing to do so was cruel and unusual punishment so i gave in. Maybe will be cooler in here today... pity I can't find something to make the days pass more quickly as well as more comfortably.

jimk

Staff Alumni

Lexi,whatever bug has attached itself to you hope it departs soon.. hi acy.. have missed you here... sadeyes hope you got some more sleep in there.. ben, hope you and the AC become dear friends and you get to enjoy and used to liveable temperatures inside..

went back to sleep many times last night.. finally gave up and got up at 6am.. john joined me soon after.. dirtdeviled vacuumed most of the floors and carpets yesterday.. this morning got the canister vacuum out and did around the edges and corners today.. looks better now.. about time you got to this jimbo!!!

Dear body, please allow me to drink coffee at 5:40pm because I love coffee. I know you have to sleep soon...but...but...but coffee.

Happy 8th of July everbuddy.

Mr Stewart

hey there SevenEleven. :) Coffee house is open 24/7. Jim just changes the date out by the front door every 24 hours.

Welcome to SF.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Tuesday July 9th

morning good people.. how's it going today???? I have been up then down and back again 3 or 4 times already tonight.. seem to be in a real rut ..lol not a clue whether or not Katie going to take john tonight.. will do baths and clean clothes no matter.. if I can manage a little more sleep fore zoomies joins the party this morning would like to take us mall walking in nearby mall this morning... some more of tv show newsroom on dvd also.. just going to try to stay low key today and not get very worked up about much of anything..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and john

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C3g31hZeiU

carly simon and we have no secrets....

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Re: Cafe Tuesday July 9th

Hope you get some rest soon, Jim!

As for me, finally have a day off work. It's been a complete nightmare working in 30 degree Celsius heat, probably even hotter than that on the ward as there is no air circulating through the ward at it, and it is just completely stuffy. Our uniforms are less than helpful, we all wish we could wear scrubs when it's hot!

May go out for some lunch later, really fancy going to Chiquito's or going to one of the bars in Derby to sit outside for some lunch :)

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni

Hi and hope you are having a good day...at home doing work today, so no need to dress up which is fun...hope you got more sleep Jim and enjoy your day Lexi and everyone else

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter

Okay so instead we went shopping and I bought bright red hair dye then we went for a carvery. Not the most sensible option in boiling hot weather but it was yummy. Now I'm in the process of dying my hair. It actually looks like a scene from Texas chainsaw massacre as the dye is blood red lol!

Chargette

Today is a down day for me and I'm resisting getting up to do things. I'm crocheting wash cloths for my daughter's birthday and that should help me stay in one spot today.

jimk

Staff Alumni

Hi Chargette and welcome to the café.. good luck with the crocheting today.. lexi, dyed red hair is too much for this ole fart to even think about.. you are young and free and more power to you..lol

we finally did do breakfast and then got our clothes on and went mall walking again at hold haunts... lots of new shops that were still closed and a major renovation at south end and think target is soon going to be much bigger... no aches and pains thru all the walking just now so will try to do this 3 or 4 times a week for awhile... some exercise can't be bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00