My comfy happy place, everyone is welcome to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mremptyinside

WELCOME WELCOME!!! This is my :

View attachment 7235

Feel free to join me, there is room for everyone ;)
(love the irony of the picture and this statement tho muahaha)
Rules:
This is my place to be happy, so i will chare happy things going on in my life, i will post cute or funny pictures i find and want to chare with everyone and i want you all to smile!!! ;)
And your welcome to do the same ;) lets get this so epic here that every dipressed person will end up rolling over the floor grinning from ear to ear after reading through :D

i will start with this huuuuge Cookie we baked 2 days ago (my first cookies ever baked by myself!!!)!
When men bake those happen ! im snacking on it right now hehe.
View attachment 7236
(don't know if this shows how big it even is haha (almost as big as my whole hand))
yeah we went nuts with it but damn they taste grate.
"men can't bake" haaa hells yeah we can XD

Also i want to chare this dino who made me laugh so hard i had tears in my eyes
View attachment 7237

I hope you enjoy this as much as i do.

And i can't wait to see what you will post here.

Let's all smile together!

This is a terrific post @Mremptyinside - it needs to be advertised and out there ... take note @JmpMster . This is what we need. This is where we need to be. This is my comfy picture which I hope all dog lovers and @Karmitkurmit manage to smile at. Loving you all - and feeling so good ending my day in this warm place xxx thank you everyone

View attachment 7242
WELCOME WELCOME!!! This is my :

View attachment 7235

Feel free to join me, there is room for everyone ;)
(love the irony of the picture and this statement tho muahaha)
Rules:
This is my place to be happy, so i will chare happy things going on in my life, i will post cute or funny pictures i find and want to chare with everyone and i want you all to smile!!! ;)
And your welcome to do the same ;) lets get this so epic here that every dipressed person will end up rolling over the floor grinning from ear to ear after reading through :D

i will start with this huuuuge Cookie we baked 2 days ago (my first cookies ever baked by myself!!!)!
When men bake those happen ! im snacking on it right now hehe.
View attachment 7236
(don't know if this shows how big it even is haha (almost as big as my whole hand))
yeah we went nuts with it but damn they taste grate.
"men can't bake" haaa hells yeah we can XD

Also i want to chare this dino who made me laugh so hard i had tears in my eyes
View attachment 7237

I hope you enjoy this as much as i do.

And i can't wait to see what you will post here.

Let's all smile together!

Mremptyinside

@Bassettherapy haha that sound awesome!!! it is the crazyness i like,
That is the most random collection of food I’ve ever seen .... but it sure made me smile ! X
Really do u think ? XD hahaha but i get that often, and for you i will write down my thought process:
So first i thought Fish would be quit nice after sports, then i guess i wanted to empty the bag of seafood that i still had and i saw sossiges so they had to come get eaten too, and while cooking i thought. Hey! Eggs! and put one of those into my pan too haha and thats how it works XD
it was delicious hehe
Jeeeyyy @Witty_Sarcasm !!! This is the perfekt place then! and omg!!!! I LOVVVEEE THAT CAT !!!! and the fox is just epic! hahaha
how can i top this wait i found this one few days ago! cuteness overlord here you go:
View attachment 7258

@Winter Blues awwww that makes me happy! Thats exactly what i wanted this place to be ;) :3 and omg! that picture!!!! haha daaaamn i would just love to see that in real they look so happy and chilled!

This Day begann as grate as yesterdays =D hope that i can ceep up the streak but with those lovly pictures here i definatly dont need to worry
thx guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(@rayray you need to be here to ;) )

Mremptyinside

Btw. I wanted to share this little fellow
View attachment 7259
I got this cute little dragon from a friend of mine who startet creating them as a hobby and she did one just for me and as she was around i got this cuteness overloud from her. Its sooo adorable i felt like a small child again playing around with it putting it on other stuff hahaha.
This post is for her and that small gifts can change sooo much!

I hope you all have a grate start into the day!

Really do u think ? XD hahaha but i get that often, and for you i will write down my thought process:
So first i thought Fish would be quit nice after sports, then i guess i wanted to empty the bag of seafood that i still had and i saw sossiges so they had to come get eaten too, and while cooking i thought. Hey! Eggs! and put one of those into my pan too haha and thats how it works XD
it was delicious hehe
Jeeeyyy @Witty_Sarcasm !!! This is the perfekt place then! and omg!!!! I LOVVVEEE THAT CAT !!!! and the fox is just epic! hahaha
how can i top this wait i found this one few days ago! cuteness overlord here you go:
View attachment 7258

@Winter Blues awwww that makes me happy! Thats exactly what i wanted this place to be ;) :3 and omg! that picture!!!! haha daaaamn i would just love to see that in real they look so happy and chilled!

This Day begann as grate as yesterdays =D hope that i can ceep up the streak but with those lovly pictures here i definatly dont need to worry
I LOVE your thought processes on preparing food! Mine goes something like coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee - shit I haven’t eaten - oh heck - wine, wine wine. First post I’ve checked this morning and it’s got me smiling .... what a day !

rayray

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming

it was delicious hehe
View attachment 7258

Thanks for the invite Mr <3 XD I want to share a picture that I took in Darwin when I was up there for Christmas!! It just shows u how beautiful it is~~ I feel happy n at peace whenever I look at it. It’s as if I can feel my ancestors with me, as if they were with me that day welcoming me home <3

It’s a little cheesy hehe >\\\<

Mremptyinside

HEYYYY HEEEY im back from work!!! FINAAAALLLY WEEEKEND !!! hahahah
and i got some more AWESOME Pics to share with you all.
But first!
@rayray thats a super awesome picture, i looked at it and was imagining myself with some friends just swimming there and having a pic nic i can see how you love this.
@Winter Blues Its awesome that i got you to smile and you made me laugh too because
shit I haven’t eaten - oh heck - wine, wine wine
as if thats a solution to eating XD still grinning hahaa

So now to this picture:
View attachment 7275
one of my most epic moments here, we found this little fella at our last work place where we pettet him and made many pics, it was such an awesome moment to be this close to a bird.
View attachment 7276
we made all cinds of Pictures

And then with all our Dof lovers here, i found this, and it is soooo cute! so specially for you @Bassettherapy
View attachment 7277

and last but not least for all our other animal lovers:

View attachment 7278

I just love the one in the top middle part who is clinging to the tree as if he is hugging it for all the nuts it gave him.
They are my favorit animals (after all the poison ones i grew up with and got to love too hahah ^^ )

I will later on draw a cat infront of a moon, so come visit my art section too ;)

And i hope you all Enjoy this evening! post some food pics if you eat, I LOVE FOOD PICS !!!!!!

But first!
@rayray thats a super awesome picture, i looked at it and was imagining myself with some friends just swimming there and having a pic nic i can see how you love this.
@Winter Blues Its awesome that i got you to smile and you made me laugh too because

So now to this picture:
View attachment 7275
one of my most epic moments here, we found this little fella at our last work place where we pettet him and made many pics, it was such an awesome moment to be this close to a bird.
View attachment 7276

And then with all our Dof lovers here, i found this, and it is soooo cute! so specially for you @Bassettherapy
View attachment 7277

View attachment 7278

I just love the one in the top middle part who is clinging to the tree as if he is hugging it for all the nuts it gave him.
They are my favorit animals (after all the poison ones i grew up with and got to love too hahah ^^ )

I will later on draw a cat infront of a moon, so come visit my art section too ;)

And i hope you all Enjoy this evening! post some food pics if you eat, I LOVE FOOD PICS !!!!!!
Keep this up it’s awesome xx

rayray

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming
But first!

So now to this picture:
View attachment 7275
View attachment 7276

View attachment 7277

View attachment 7278

Lol you probably wouldn’t wanna swim there since it’s full of crocodiles and it was mating season at that time of the pic so they can get pretty territorial hehe the only safe place to go swimming in Darwin is a pool and even then u have to make sure no crocs made their way in hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00