My comfy happy place, everyone is welcome to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I will try to, my dreams are mostly weird but I'm sure they will be cool too :P
Well, if you have wonderful panties, then that's no need to be embarrassed, haha.

Its real...flat and boring, actually I've never seen an Ariel view of Washington! Im glade you find it easier there.:)
I’ve never been lucky enough to go to Washington. I visited New York once and that’s the only trip I managed to the States sadly. I loved London when I was younger - vibrant, noisy, fast - but as I’ve got older I’ve needed the space. You have your whole life ahead of you and I’m sure over time will visit some truly wonderful places. Enjoy every day sweetheart. You are a very special lady x

Mremptyinside

I will try to, my dreams are mostly weird but I'm sure they will be cool too :p
Well, if you have wonderful panties, then that's no need to be embarrassed, haha.
XD mine are too but those are the most funn ;) and hahaha nooooo not my pink fluffy unicorn pantys XD no one may see it XD hahahaha :p;)

Some pictures of where I live in the UK .. I love the different seasons. My comfy place is out on the hills running with my dogs x

View attachment 7351 View attachment 7350 View attachment 7349
Wow this place you live at looks beautifull! would love to walk my dog there too ! or just go for a walk and get lost in nature. its stunning!

Dunno how to post pics but I took a screen shot... Tell me if it worked
Me right now: View attachment 7352
You can "Uploed a File" while commenting (and you just need to search the pic you want to share then) and awww that cat is funny XD also if thats you you cinda seem tired XD i wonder if that is compfy for the cat ^^

XD mine are too but those are the most funn ;) and hahaha nooooo not my pink fluffy unicorn pantys XD no one may see it XD hahahaha :p;)

Wow this place you live at looks beautifull! would love to walk my dog there too ! or just go for a walk and get lost in nature. its stunning!

You can "Uploed a File" while commenting (and you just need to search the pic you want to share then) and awww that cat is funny XD also if thats you you cinda seem tired XD i wonder if that is compfy for the cat ^^
If yiu are ever this way - come and stay x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00