My friend took his life with his mom this week

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by maxOK, Jul 26, 2014.

1. maxOK

maxOK New Member

I don't know what to do. I feel terrible and sad and started having serious suicide thoughts since his passing. No one expected this from him. The worst part is that his mom took her life as well, together. I just want to cry and cannot stop thinking about him. It hasn't even been 5 days yet. I just want to know why, knowing that I'll never get to know why. No one will ever know and it kills me. I just wish I could talk to him, so so much.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What a terrible thing to happen, I am so sorry. Such a thing is hard to even understand let alone live with. But I and I'm sure the members here will support you as best we can, again, I am sorry for your loss. May they both be in peace. We are here for you.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Max i too am sorry for your loss. What you need to concentrate on now is getting support for you ok Is there a counselor
    a teacher someone you can talk to about this.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi MaxOk,

Firstly welcome to the forum. Dealing the death is difficult and if you find it difficult to talk to someone. Please keep posting and we care and support you in your hour of crisis. Burden with not telling your friend how you miss him and feeling upset that you could help them is hard. Don't think about the situation too much as that will eat you up. You will remember both for a long time and they would want you continue to live your life. The important thing for you is to coping with situation at the current moment. Please speak to someone about this as you should not suffer alone.

Please take care and take care.