• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

My relationship.

AlexDanish

Account Closed
#21
I still don't believe that this relationship is adequately meeting your needs if you're posting on a suicide forum about it. She needs to take better care of you.
Just because I'm posting on a "Suicide Forum" it shouldn't stir such negativity about my relationship. This thread was never about her "Meeting my needs". What the hell do you even mean?

your in the friend zone, she has a boyfriend... only thing you can do is dont bother with her and move on.

that pain you feel deep in your heart when you see her with her boyfriend is something you get used to.. it hurts a lot but eventually you get used to it

you can fake being happy but for what... its pointless, just tell her the truth and if things get fucked you just fuck it and move on.
No.
 

danni

Chat Buddy
#22
I know this made hurt but I been in the same ways you have man, there a old saying " If you love someone sometimes you have to left them go, If she really loves you and wants to be with you she will" it will take time. member who said that. I was in ur shoes and my best friend I "think" we had a fling of like each other more than friends. But I found out that he is merrying her. So I have to just be happy with him and try to move on. If you want to talk man pm me or msn me ( is on my profile)
 

AlexDanish

Account Closed
#23
I know this made hurt but I been in the same ways you have man, there a old saying " If you love someone sometimes you have to left them go, If she really loves you and wants to be with you she will" it will take time. member who said that. I was in ur shoes and my best friend I "think" we had a fling of like each other more than friends. But I found out that he is merrying her. So I have to just be happy with him and try to move on. If you want to talk man pm me or msn me ( is on my profile)
I need to move on. It's the only way I'm going to ever start to get over my depression. But we're still soulmates, me and her. So I need to be able to move on from those feelings while still having the deep connection with her.

I just don't see how it's possible.
 

Angelo_91

Well-Known Member
#24
I need to move on. It's the only way I'm going to ever start to get over my depression. But we're still soulmates, me and her. So I need to be able to move on from those feelings while still having the deep connection with her.

I just don't see how it's possible.
me neither even as i told u to get over the person i myself am in the same boat at u, i dont know what to do its just tearing my insides apart.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top