My thoughts on cyberbullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

plates

I'm sorry I don't understand how someone can kill themselves over cyberbullying. I been bully throughout my whole life and am still alive. Unless you have really bad self-esteem, you should not let that even remotely get to you. You are too weak if you to control yourselve if you fall prey to cyberbullying.
eh. how do you control falling prey to being cyberbullied?

i've been cyberbullied by people who said they loved and cared for me. i've been stalked across 2 MH forums and nearly killed. i experience it as psychological rape. i've been in a+e countless times, been close to death for many months and if i do kill myself, it will be because of the effects of (one) coward who hides behind fucking social networking profiles, anonymous usernames on this site and who maims, manipulatse destroys and like to control me through whatever information they/he has gathered about myself.

Brighid Moon

Member & Antiquities Friend
eh. how do you control falling prey to being cyberbullied?

i've been cyberbullied by people who said they loved and cared for me. i've been stalked across 2 MH forums and nearly killed. i experience it as psychological rape. i've been in a+e countless times, been close to death for many months and if i do kill myself, it will be because of the effects of (one) coward who hides behind fucking social networking profiles, anonymous usernames on this site and who maims, manipulatse destroys and like to control me through whatever information they/he has gathered about myself.
ggg4567: :sad: :console:

I despise bullies. No one is "weak" who gets bullied! Bullies would have to be powerful for that, and if they had any real power, they wouldn't be bullies.

Littlewiji

In my experience, graphics/art forums are the most friendly.

Cyberbullying just doesn't effect me. If they don't have the balls to say shit to my face, I don't notice them. I know where the block button is, and usually before I press it I tell them exactly what I think of them. In short, I always win, and I'm glad that I have that ability.

yursomedicated

Chat & Forum Buddy
For people who think cyberbullying isn't a problem, then why do people hurt themselves when it happens to them?

Any type of bullying is a problem. And I agree with the original poster who said it should be a felony. That mom should be in jail for harrassment and murder.

If ANYONE needs to talk about being bullyed, you can talk to me. My PM box is always open.

SAVE_ME

Simple really, I just choose to stay away from most internet forums nowadays...this is the only one I'm currently a member of....some people are just d*****bags who swear and hurl abuse at you if you so much as have an opinion which differs to theirs....not worth the hassle....although I'd love to meet them face to face and then see if they have the balls to say those things.

ace

Bully's in all form's are simply one word "Cowards" that's right weak gutless cowards,get them alone and approach them the same way they do it and see how they run and hide.Bully's aren't tough,they're anything but that just a weak piece of shit that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00