Name a reason you live (once again!)! ;)~

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
That's cool that you have some cats & guitars MBG, wow just realized I really don't know much about you at all! Curious how many cats you have. I have a cat too, she's all black, about a year old and her name is Bella. She is definitely one of the many reasons why I choose to live :)
Great topic too, love it! :)

Pic of my sweet perfect lil kitty Bella :) ❤ ❤ ❤
DSCF1571.png

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Wow 🤩 that’s, or she’s—amazing!!! Such a lucky 🍀 couple, or paring you guys make (to-gether!)! Each so fortunate to have the other in their lives. . :^)) I bet the one year old is a bundle of joy / ball of energy. . :D And yes! That’s the way I like to keep it... (w/revealing as little info.~ as possible; at least in terms of some of the more, “personal details!” ;)) — though admittedly: I’ve relaxing 😌 on this quite a bit — probably far too much, in fact, as of late!!! ;D

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
In particular-I’d like to point out, or thank, “the green and the red ones!” Take a stand, guys—up, up!!! Out of your chairs 🪑 take a bow 🙇‍♀️ you’ve both earned jt_~^• -& so well deserved, I - don’t know what I’d do w/o u! Certainly not be standing here befor u all to day ! So in closing: “danke - danke - danke & danke!!!” Tschus & tschau!!!!;)

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Wow 🤩 that’s, or she’s—amazing!!! Such a lucky 🍀 couple, or paring you guys make (to-gether!)! Each so fortunate to have the other in their lives. . :^)) I bet the one year old is a bundle of joy / ball of energy. . :D And yes! That’s the way I like to keep it... (w/revealing as little info.~ as possible; at least in terms of some of the more, “personal details!” ;)) — though admittedly: I’ve relaxing 😌 on this quite a bit — probably far too much, in fact, as of late!!! ;D
Aw tysm MBG that's so sweet of you to say, I'm so glad you think that about her! :) She's a sleepy lil girl sleeping on the counter right now but when she wakes I will make sure to tell her you said that, she'll be most delighted I'm sure! :D :) ;)
Lol yes she is definitely a bundle of joy AND energy for sure, but thankfully not as much work as she was when we first got her last July (2019). She was so crazy, all the stuff she was constantly getting into, so incredibly fearless though I really do admire her very much. That's awesome that you have 2 kitties too I'm so happy for you that you are able to have cats in your life too, they are truly delightful to behold aren't they? I always find that to be the case whenever I am in the presence of the greatness that is cats :)

Lol aw ok I do remember you saying that before actually so sorry I had forgotten (about the not liking to reveal much thing) and sorry if I caused you to reveal more than you wanted to, I only ever ask people about themself out of genuine curiosity, caring and just enjoying getting to know more about what people like. I'm curious to know more about your kitties (genders and names really lol) but don't want you to feel pressured to answer so if you want to reveal either or both of those things then cool & if not then that is fine too, whatever you prefer :)

The people I don’t know . . ;^)
Lol love this! :) *hugI now name it another reason why I live ;) :)

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Oh, no, not upsetting or aggravating at all, or in any way—I was speaking of things I’ve said that have been offered up by myself; usually in the context of something else entirely. So, I should just more - keep it with them! ;) from now on, and not try to share or relate with examples from my situation ~*~ (= my cats, one is like Garfield, so I tend call, or refer to her as such (or queen ‘g!’) though often it is just Gee- ;) & the other is more like almost a Siamese mix, with more white than those normally or sometimes have. But very, very pretty —& those eyes, are to die for, they simply melt your heart. Both severely damaged / traumatized by their previous owners. Glad to hear yours isn’t too hard to handle now! :D

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00