Neeed support so, so, so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnysays

yes, it just makes it worse and more intensely forceful ... so i just said nothing instead, the other day , and ignored her, went to my room, closed my door and studied ... and she came around to realize, and she stopped being hostile, and became really nice, then i fall back into being open with her...its when im openly communicating with her, that she gets extremely controlling ... when i keep secrets, she gets really nice and tries to find her way around what you're keeping from her, or why you're so happy ...

today though i was feeling vulnerable , so my defenses weren't up ... i wasnt pre-empting today, my mistake again
I hope things are going well. I know exactly what you're saying here. Relationships are compromise. Secrets happen. What one person enjoys can be a nightmare to another. We don't all have the same opinions and understandings. Sometimes it's better to let the water be calm and not to disturb its rest. This is true in most circumstances, but not all. Meditation can help.

Being independent would be all the more rewarding, wouldn't it. you can do it! but only you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00