Never done this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...

I am new here (obviously), and I've never really joined a forum like this or any kind of voluntary support for suicidal tendencies.

I started to become chronically depressed when i was about 13 then and I was lied to and forcefully admitted to a in-patient mental health hospital for suicidal/homicidal minors (under 18).
So I've never been very keen on seeking help since that (and other less helpful) incidents.

In my adult life I've usually been a pretty happy person. But now I'm dealing with some incurable illness's and chronic pain which has royally messed with my life. Add in a dash of family problems and I'm growing more suicidal/wanting to hurt myself, each day lately.

I don't have any friends anymore. And I'm still not sure why I signed up to this forum...

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi, Withered Dragon. Welcome to SF. :arms: I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time of things. I'm glad you joined the site and I'm sure you'll find lots of support here.

Kiba

Hey Dragon, Welcome to this site. There are a lot of people that deal similarly with those issues here. And I hope you can find maybe some support here and understanding. :hug:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you chose to seek support to help you deal with your issues. I hope you find what you need here. :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi nice to have you here i hope you can talk to your doctor as well to see what can be done to help alleviate your suicidal thoughts hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00