New here, just lost our God son...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here, looking for resources to help our family deal with our loss. I see posts for people that are depressed and having problems themselves.

Is this an appropriate forum to look for grieving and recovery advice for families who have lost someone to suicide?

Kiba

Welcome to the forums.. Yes, its a good place to be able to share your loss and get support. There are others here who have lost loved ones and are very understanding. :hug: hope you find the support you need.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I am sorry for your loss your daughters pain and sadness and for the families loss My hope is all can go for therapy for grief together as a family even hugs

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...there are many ppl who come here, as you have because they have lost a loved one...please continue to post and let us know how we can support you...my deepest condolences..please PM me if I can provide any support and caring during this very difficult time...J

IV2010

I'm so sorry for your loss...suicide leaves so much pain behind..
take great care of yourself in the early stages of grief..
I lost a loved one to suicide too *hugs*

Ravenwing

Hello, and welcome to SF.

I am very sorry for your loss. Yes, there are some wonderful people here that will offer you all the help you can. If you post in the "Loved and Lost" board, you will get lots of help there. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00