• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

New meds and general ramblings!

Sad Elf

Hi,

So long story short, I saw a psychiatrist last week for a medication review as my Doctor didn't know much about OCD and said was best to be referred.

I am on 200mg of Sertraline and have been or about 5 years. Even on meds my OCD is extremely debilitating. I have now agreed to try Clomimpromine. I have to take both whilst I wean off Sertraline.

I hope the new meds bring some relief.

Psychiatrist send me a copy of the letter he sent to my Doctor, I think this is what's bothering me. He said from an outsiders point of view, it was upsetting to hear how I live and that some of what I said was 'harrowing'.

Don't really know why I am writing this but it's all been playing on my mind .

I really wish my OCD wasn't this bad. Every time I think it can't get worse, it does.

Elf

He said from an outsiders point of view, it was upsetting to hear how I live and that some of what I said was 'harrowing'.
I'm not sure why you were shown a copy of the letter. I guess the letter may help the doctor take your condition seriously, so it might help in a way.

Hugs Elf

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00