Hi,
So long story short, I saw a psychiatrist last week for a medication review as my Doctor didn't know much about OCD and said was best to be referred.
I am on 200mg of Sertraline and have been or about 5 years. Even on meds my OCD is extremely debilitating. I have now agreed to try Clomimpromine. I have to take both whilst I wean off Sertraline.
I hope the new meds bring some relief.
Psychiatrist send me a copy of the letter he sent to my Doctor, I think this is what's bothering me. He said from an outsiders point of view, it was upsetting to hear how I live and that some of what I said was 'harrowing'.
Don't really know why I am writing this but it's all been playing on my mind .
I really wish my OCD wasn't this bad. Every time I think it can't get worse, it does.
Elf
So long story short, I saw a psychiatrist last week for a medication review as my Doctor didn't know much about OCD and said was best to be referred.
I am on 200mg of Sertraline and have been or about 5 years. Even on meds my OCD is extremely debilitating. I have now agreed to try Clomimpromine. I have to take both whilst I wean off Sertraline.
I hope the new meds bring some relief.
Psychiatrist send me a copy of the letter he sent to my Doctor, I think this is what's bothering me. He said from an outsiders point of view, it was upsetting to hear how I live and that some of what I said was 'harrowing'.
Don't really know why I am writing this but it's all been playing on my mind .
I really wish my OCD wasn't this bad. Every time I think it can't get worse, it does.
Elf