Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

I was just wondering why some threads don't register on new posts pages? I have noticed this before and have specifically looked multiple times for a thread and cannot find it there. Even an hour after posting etc. Is there something I'm missing here? (Probably, haha) Thank u

JmpMster

Have a question? Message Me
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
We set forums to appear or not to appear. For example the game forum is turned off because that would be all the "new posts" most the time... The religious support is turned off to make it so that only those that choose to see religion posts read/see. I cannot recall off the top of my head which others are set to not show.

Dawn

I knew that, but that thank u just in case. No this was under my story and have seen it with suicidal thoughts feelings as well. Thanks

Dawn

For instance, right now if u look under my story forum, u will see the post "back again " but it is not under new posts at all. This may change if responded to of course. I replied multiple times and tried to find it there each time but never could. Even after waiting an hour then longer and checking again. Although I found it there the first time. I've noticed this before.

I was aware about faith etc not showing etc. Thank u

Dawn

I thought about putting this in pro corner because I was wondering if others have noticed this. But I thought may be more appropriate here. Thank u

JmpMster

Have a question? Message Me
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
What you see as new post sis different than what other people see as new posts. This may be a case of it is not a new post to you because replying a second time for example if there was not a reply in the middle will not automatically reset it. Each member s"new posts" are based on the cookie in their computer /device detailing what is new to them. Like anything else with computers could be some idiosyncrasies or small glitch in play too... Sorry, wish I had better or more complete answer or explanation for you :)

Dawn

Oh okay. Thank u very much. It's no big deal I was just curious, but I get around it by going to suicidal and my story forums separately instead of just looking at new posts and of course they are always there. Thank u so much for your time. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00