no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant take it i woke up feeling the worst ive ever been. this is it im to week to go on someone help me im so confused. i dont live any more i just exsist. there too much pain. im so lonely. i...cant...go..on

i feel so traped i have no friends and i dont want to burden my family i just feel sick of this routine called life. everything is going wrong i want to run away but ive got no where to go

Please don't take your life. God has put you on his planet because you have a purpose. Please don't do this. Push past what's bothering you. If it's your parents, then phone a help line or move somewhere else. If it's that you have to friends, remember I'm here for you and that maybe if you go to a different school or such you will meet someone. If it's people making fun of you, stand up for yourself and be strong! Have fun, there's so many possiblities and fun things on this world and things you can do to help others as well! Please, please do something to feel better other than taking your life...think of all the pain your parents will be in and your future will be gone. God has a plan for you and it will all turn out perfectly. Just stay strong, smile, and try to forget about all that's wrong and think possitive. Think that some people don't have the things you have, you are considered lucky. Some people don't have food, don't have a house or computer, don't have parents, don't have an education. You are a very lucky person...it could be worse. If you need to talk to me more than you can message me.
Love lots,
Sarah :wub:

sorry about that guys its just i feel so bad every day and every now and then i just completely crash. well im feeling much better now and thanks for being here for me.

deathdomepart said:
sorry about that guys its just i feel so bad every day and every now and then i just completely crash. well im feeling much better now and thanks for being here for me.

Good man, give death two fingers. If its any help to you, a PM sent to me today has had a drastic effect on me. Drastic. I still am suffering and in pain but I have been shown an angle that only a stranger could see and by God it has given me a lot to think on.

PM me if you like, I cant offer answers, but I can offer someone who gives a shit.

Take care and dont be hard on yourself.

deathdomepart said:
im glad you feel better, since comming here ive started to feel semi better about myself, knowing other people go through the same thoughts or the same things is a comofort that im not alone in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00