No one cares, so why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepest_Regret

Well despite all the smiling faces this forum seems to have no one cares about me :(, youve never met me you dont know how pathetic i am. No one gives me the time of day and im sick of it, sick of being ignored, sick of being bullied, sick of all the heart and the pain. I've never thought of suicide but i just dont think i have a tear left to cry, or any being left in me to carry on :(. ive said to people how i feel and they just shrug it off like it doesnt matter so maybe i should just end it all.

My parents are alchoholics, ive had no friends since ive moved and ive nowhere left to go...ive run out of choices :(.

Deepest_Regret said:
Well despite all the smiling faces this forum seems to have no one cares about me :(, youve never met me you dont know how pathetic i am. No one gives me the time of day and im sick of it, sick of being ignored, sick of being bullied, sick of all the heart and the pain. I've never thought of suicide but i just dont think i have a tear left to cry, or any being left in me to carry on :(. ive said to people how i feel and they just shrug it off like it doesnt matter so maybe i should just end it all.

My parents are alchoholics, ive had no friends since ive moved and ive nowhere left to go...ive run out of choices :(.
You are not uncared for. I care hard as it may be to believe that. Part of my depression comes from all the pain and all the hurt in the world. You are not pathetic, your existence defies all logic and all the odds, it is a miracle any of us made it this far in the universe thus far.

I know how you will feel when me and the rest reply with the usual comments that you should seek help etc. But look beyond the words to the sentiments. Why do I, a stranger in a foreign land care for someone who I have never met, may never meet, someone who's gender I dont even know?

Is it not strange? I am not lying when I say I care. I do. I love all things and all people no matter there deeds, past or future. I was born with this love of all things and I know not whence it came. It is a heavy burden as it causes me terrible grief, I cannot watch the news as I know it will be horror and pain yet I have too. I have to witness it all. And it hurts. It hurts so bad. I had one period in my entire life of happiness and that is gone now and I wish to go with it. But please, please remember what I said. I care, I really do. I will let others, more knowledgable than I impart the practical wisdom, mine comes from the heart and wont buy you a new car......

PM Me if you wish to talk further.

Ian

PS. I care.

Deepest_Regret

Thanks for the kind words tarth, and thanks for "kinda" caring rojer o_0. I've just been slipping in an out of depressing moods :S i dont know why but sometimes inm happy sometimes im not :( things that bother me just store up and hit me all at once and i find it hard to cope alot of the time.

I'm sorry you're feeling that way :( I think it happens to us all. This seems a particularly bad time of year for a lot of people, for some reason :(
As well as the two who posted above...I would like to talk to you. Does that mean anything? You sound like a good person who's just in a whole lot of pain right now.
I hope by the time you read this you're feeling better :hug:

Lauren

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
hi and i am so sorry you are feeling this way...please give us a chance to get to know you...you will find many caring and giving ppl here, ppl who have had a rough ride themselves...we are here to supprot you and to let you know how important you are to us...with caring thoughts ... big hugs, Jackie

Deepest_Regret said:

You are right about one thing only. I do not know you.

I am a deeply caring person. So sit a type tell me a little about yourself so that we may be aqquainted and then I will know you, and care for you.

Be well my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00