Not hungry

Zonkers

Not sure if it's caused by the depression or the medications but I do not have an appetite. I haven't eaten anything since 3 days ago. I am pleased to see the weight loss because of this, but wondering is 9 pounds in a week too much too quickly? I am addicted to Mountain Dew (probably the caffeine) and haven't given that up yet. I am hoping that drinking my soda will help any hypoglycemic symptoms that may occur due to not eating.

Also should mention that I've been in bed during all this too. Only getting up to let the dog out.

Anyone else experience loss of appetite and is there anything I should be cautious of?

I have a little dizziness, blurry vision and feel lightheaded when standing but I think this is caused by dehydration, but also saw that these symptoms could be caused by anxiety as well, which I also have.

Yo man it's probably both ur medicine shouldn't be makin ya this tired though that's soemthin ya gotta talk with the docs about. I'm sorry ur feelin this way but this ain't the way to do things. Try to eat somethin 9 lbs a week is too much to be losin. Ya got my support hit me up whenever ya need. Peace.

Paco

Glad you found us!
Ya, throw on board some supplement drink mixes that are healthy, soda pop is not going to sustain your life...you need good food, wholesome food...what kind of foods do you like

Rebreb

The sugar in soda is no substitute for food! That will only wreak havoc on your blood sugar.

You're better off to be drinking water and consider it a time of fasting. But this should only be done with intention and under guidance.

So basically, eat something! Try to eat some toast to start. And maybe lay off the soda if you can.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00