One of our friends is gone

Nick

β˜†β˜†Admin-tastic β˜†β˜†
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
I haven't really had the words to reply, I'm still not sure I do. It's sad to lose one of our own. Jason was well known in chat, and a friend to many.

bobbob

SF Supporter
To folk reading this thread who are struggling.
I got so down two years ago, when got ill with crazy brain screwing blood clotting disorder, that I never thought things could ever get better and thought that life would from then on (metaphorically speaking) be one long dark tunnel with rats scurrying around and damp dripping from the ceiling.
But things did get better (albeit not the illness itself) and now no longer in dark tunnel; just out on grey day with occasional breaks in the clouds and brief bursts of sunshine that makes realise that there is hope after all.
So please remember that feeling hopeless does not mean that things are hopeless. Does mean that need to be kind to self and reach out for help if need to.
and we are here *hug

justmeonlyme

Long Time SFer
Staff Alumni
RIP Jason, we hadn't talked for a long time but he had been there for me many times over the years, helped me during some of my darkest patches, always caring for others even when he was struggling. You will be greatly missed, Jason.

im struggling so bad with this right now. i miss him it hurts. he left a hole in my heart. ill always love you and never forget you. i promise ill keep fighting like you told me

kittykatt

Even though I never knew Jason, it's still hard to hear that one of the SF family is gone. Every life is precious and to be valued. May he Rest In Peace.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00